Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even repainted, I still don't like it :dunno Trying to sell mine with no luck on a taker :(

No the worst piece of crap is my cracking psylocke pf statue. I went through 3 of them and I gave up. Now that's crap. At least this one when I buy it it's good the way it is. :)

nah that's very different, psylocke paint, head sculpt & detail on clothing etc..are all excellent, on par with some of sideshow's better work. The issue is pure manufacture defect. (mine still looks perfect, i got one of the later batches, so not all had paint cracking issue)

ultron is just not done correctly from the original concept, it's not a manufacturing defect.

Even repainted, I still don't like it :dunno Trying to sell mine with no luck on a taker :(

I didnt want to post on your for sale thread, but looking at the close up pictures it seems the repaint wasn't done by a professional? i think that's why you have no buyers.

nah that's very different, psylocke paint, head sculpt & detail on clothing etc..are all excellent, on par with some of sideshow's better work. The issue is pure manufacture defect. (mine still looks perfect, i got one of the later batches, so not all had paint cracking issue)

ultron is just not done correctly from the original concept, it's not a manufacturing defect.

I didnt want to post on your for sale thread, but looking at the close up pictures it seems the repaint wasn't done by a professional? i think that's why you have no buyers.

It's not that bad IMO but I agree with you. It looks like it got rushed to finish it and paint app is not neat in some areas.

Got him in the other day guys. A video review for my fellow collectors!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5C8saGsv20&feature=plcp[/ame]

I have spent the last 2 hrs trying to rebox Ultron and cannot figure out which way the round base goes. Anyone know? Thanks!

What's up with the eBay crowd on this. Like asking over a grand. Why do people even bother wasting the time putting it up for sale at such ridiculous prices? They actually think anyone's even gonna consider paying that? Ha

Back