• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ultra-Rare JUN Planning Spider-Mohawk Gremlin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilentSurfer

Good Enough Never Is!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
This is so rare, it was never fully distributed because of its size and weight. It is completely solid on a steel base. A good 30 lbs+. There is no original box for this.

Jun Planning had approached Sideshow to distribute these in the U.S., but even Sideshow determined that it wasn't cost effective. This is one of the prototypes given to Sideshow that an employee kept in his office. He took it with him when he left, and later sold it to me when he moved to a smaller place.

As much as I love it, and take pride in having something so huge and rare, it does take up a lot of room, and I'm sacrificing it to the collecting gods for money for other (smaller) things.

This cannot be shipped unless you are ready for serious shipping costs. I am willing to deliver it within a 100 mile radius for compensated travel expenses (gas money). I also welcome anybody picking this up directly from me for no extra charge.

This piece is so rare, you can barely find pics of it online. I'm asking $2000 or BEST OFFER.

Here are pics of it in my own collection with some 1/4 figures for scale. This is not lifesize, but because I do have a 1:1 Mohawk model from Kaiyodo, I can guesstimate that this is about 2/3 scale. Still a monster (pun intended).

PM me with offers or for my Paypal address.

JunPlanningSpiderMohawk02.jpg

JunPlanningSpiderMohawk06.jpg

JunPlanningSpiderMohawk03.jpg

JunPlanningSpiderMohawk04.jpg

JunPlanningSpiderMohawk05.jpg

Last edited:
Let me think about that. At the moment, he is my single representative of the Lord of the Rings, but I don't find myself looking at or thinking about him that often.

Feel like making an offer?

Congrats on selling your NOPE Gremlin. :lol
It's a gorgeous piece but my fiancee would kick me out of my own place if I bought that.

And on this same day that I finally sold it, NECA shows their much more accurate, more conveniently-sized, boxed Spider Gremlin. All is right with the universe.

Back