UHOH Look at PF Buffy :P

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willowswarlok

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Ok, so i return home from University for summer and find that my mum has broken the arm off my Buffy PF Red Pants statue. Least to say, i was less than impressed lol. SO ive decided to take a chance, and make a mould of her so i can make my own customs.

I removed her hair, and i will fix her arm, remove them both, rebuild a thumb and then make a mould

but i thought id post a pic

Wayne

19052010160.jpg

I knew it! No human could kill vampires the way that she did.

danaykroydconeheadsphotographc10040.jpg

As for re-casting, I don't think anyone would take serious issue so long as you aren't selling the re-casts for profit.

wow, that picture was a bit scary at first glance. i think i would have cried hysterically if i found that my mom broke a PF like that, or been in so much shock i couldn't speak.

haha yeh i was a bit upset to start with lol
erm, i will try and get a pic of her arse, all i can say is, its VERY WELL sculpted lol. the sculptor seems to have spent alot of time on that specific region

I would also be careful not sure if this is considered recasting and might look frowned upon by some people.

Meh. If it's for personal-custom-not-going-to-sell type stuff. Now if it's going to get cast and resold... tisk tisk. Don't think that's the intention here though. :)

I wish you luck! What kind of custom stuff are you planning?

Meh. If it's for personal-custom-not-going-to-sell type stuff. Now if it's going to get cast and resold... tisk tisk. Don't think that's the intention here though. :)

I wish you luck! What kind of custom stuff are you planning?

I was just tossing it out there, some people like to get their panties in a bunch.

:horror If anyone broke my buffy I, I, I.... :thwak :stake
:devil:cuss:nono:tap

Insert any other smiley that is angry, sad, or abusive and that's what they'd get from me! :yess:

well, ive seen someone on ebay who literally strips buffy naked, moulds and casts her and sells her, almost exact to the sideshow one, but naked. so im not going to do that. i intend to make a line of customs, some with sculpted clothes and hair and some with real hair and real clothes :)
Wayne

Wow, I would have kill my mum if she had broke my PF red pants Buffy, but when I bought it, I didn't live anymore with my parents, so the risk is out lol

That will be great to have customs of this sculpt. A Chosen Buffy would rock !!!!

Ok, so i return home from University for summer and find that my mum has broken the arm off my Buffy PF Red Pants statue. Least to say, i was less than impressed lol. SO ive decided to take a chance, and make a mould of her so i can make my own customs.

I removed her hair, and i will fix her arm, remove them both, rebuild a thumb and then make a mould

but i thought id post a pic

Wayne

19052010160.jpg

At a quick glance, it reminded me of Lorraine Newman playing one of the Coneheads from the first few seasons of Saturday Night Live.

a lot of buffy geeks will be masturbating to that pic right now :lol

Cosidering the delicate sensibilities of the mods on this forum, I'm surprised that pic is still up.

I would also be careful not sure if this is considered recasting and might look frowned upon by some people.

i intend to make a line of customs, some with sculpted clothes and hair and some with real hair and real clothes :)
Wayne

Be real careful. If you start selling those, expect to hear from Sideshow. They really don't like that crap. Make as many as you want for yourself though.

Back