UFOs & UAPS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt S

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
This is a subject that I am very interested in. Not new but what's new are more and more reports.

One vid:
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...63D286F7DBC43F4BC8A163D&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

I am far more concerned that these objects are from a foreign power such as China, or Russia than I am if they are from Vulcan. Very interesting that the government as corroborated many as authentic. Of course, no one is confirming what they are. I eat this kind of stuff up.

If they were legitimate UFO/UAP objects from another planet, galaxy, civilization, we would not have been able to shoot them down.

It's telling that despite everyone having a camera in their pocket, we have no more evidence of UFOs than we did in the 60s

It's just wishful thinking IMO

Stuff like that is more likely to be our tech that the public doesn't know about rather than aliens. I saw a stream where a guy was talking about a spy satellite photo that Trump revealed on Twitter. Security agencies were pissed because it revealed just how powerful some US spy satellites are, leagues ahead of what other countries currently have. Apparently the lens on this thing was from the 80's!

Every time a UFO story comes around...

Mad Max Reaction GIF

...you've got to wonder what it's meant to distract us from. I believe in the possibility of extraterrestrial life somewhere out there (statistically, how could one not?), but these stories have me suspecting something else.

High strangeness is all around us, not only in the sky.

I can't explain half the stuff shown in the clip compilation, but I don't think it's all "man-made".

Agreed on this, my biggest question has always been who's controlling the current narrative and to what purpose.
Every time a UFO story comes around...

Mad Max Reaction GIF

...you've got to wonder what it's meant to distract us from. I believe in the possibility of extraterrestrial life somewhere out there (statistically, how could one not?), but these stories have me suspecting something else.

I can't explain half the stuff shown in the clip compilation, but I don't think it's all "man-made".
The stuff in the water may have been bioluminescent organisms. Some of the aerial stuff looked suspiciously drone-y. But no, I can't explain all of it. Just speculate that some of it is very likely mundane.

Two purportedly fossilized aliens discovered in a Peruvian diatom mine were presented by the Mexican Congress yesterday:

:unsure:

If they were legitimate UFO/UAP objects from another planet, galaxy, civilization, we would not have been able to shoot them down.

As a certified Asian driver, I posit the hypothetical that the aliens might have simply overthought everything behind the wheel, were cursed with poor hand eye coordination and eventually crashed.

Bad drivers are very likely not just exclusive to Earth.

IMHO some things have to be seen as universally accepted truths in regards to humanity. For example, there are no happily married people. Anyone wearing a fanny pack everyday will eventually get mugged because they've advertised themselves as a target. Someone always gets stabbed in a parking lot at a Korean destination wedding. And we are not alone in the universe.

I managed to survive a Russian/Turkish wedding that went completely out of control when I was a teenager ( something about vodka and beets that brings seemingly normal people to the edge of unchecked violence, the two sets of parents hated each other down to their fingernails) , so I believe I could totally survive an alien invasion.

Just some thoughts

Actually,, on a serious note, Elon Musk has spoken before about the possibility that what we conceive as 'reality' is simply a simulation. If that's true, then "anomalies" would be much like the werewolves and vampires and other oddities described in the Matrix sequels. Not outsiders, but flaws in the "system" A perspective that someone gave me years ago was to rewatch The Truman Show with Jim Carrey, but visualize it as a horror film instead. You are just some working stiff, an everyday person, then you break your routine and walk into a different building. Then realize it's a sound stage and there are cameras everywhere watching you. Imagine how much that you break you as a person to the core.

But I don't think Alan Moore and Dr Manhattan were wrong. Humans are naturally violent and conflict oriented. They will only galvanize in the face of a greater threat. So if aliens weren't real, but I wanted less immediate global conflict, I'd just fabricate someone different for everyone to fight.

I have a prevailing theory that those considered on the "spectrum" are not the odds ones or the deviants. But those are humans still optimized to a previous way of life in societies long before that we simply didn't know existed. Being like Amos Burton from The Expanse is an optimal survival mechanism if you visualize a lifetime of pure warfare and attrition. Narcissism on it's own is toxic and lethal, but it really doesn't become unsettling until most people consider it's a type of coping strategy for trauma, or so the theory holds. In total, my take is the very best of us and the very worst in us is all designed to make us better at being lethal.

We are designed to survive and reproduce. Everything else is gravy.

In my book, if there are aliens, it's just someone new to fight and kill. And I'm totally OK with that. Bring it on.

Last edited:
I was looking for some kind of UFO/flying saucer model, statuette or even a nice looking toy. I've seen a few, but nothing that I would like.

Thus I wish someone would make a simple disc shaped UFO from solid aluminum (no 3D print) with a metal or clear acrylic rod and a plastic/metal/wood base. There are quite a few flying saucer types we've seen in various pictures, supposedly the real deal, or even some from movies or series like X-Files ("I want to believe" version). Something like this:

ufo-base3.jpg

I also found this X-Files: I Want to Believe diorama, pretty neat, but not quite my cup of tea though.

1.jpg

Anyone has any idea of a cool model already made by a company (not a kit)?

Two purportedly fossilized aliens discovered in a Peruvian diatom mine were presented by the Mexican Congress yesterday
For clarification, those paper mache Roblox characters were allegedly presented to, not by, the Congress, by a known hoax group, and the /specimens/ were already debunked years ago

For clarification, those paper mache Roblox characters were allegedly presented to, not by, the Congress, by a known hoax group, and the /specimens/ were already debunked years ago

I read he was caught out before passing off two human mummies as aliens.

I’ve always had a belief in other life forms. To me it just makes no sense that in the entire universe which we haven’t explored a fraction of that there are tons of planets that are just devoid of any life.

So we ate the aliens.:unsure: Sounds about right.
Asta, before scrolling down further on the pic I was like, "****, the aliens look like cake!"

I was looking for some kind of UFO/flying saucer model, statuette or even a nice looking toy. I've seen a few, but nothing that I would like.

Thus I wish someone would make a simple disc shaped UFO from solid aluminum (no 3D print) with a metal or clear acrylic rod and a plastic/metal/wood base. There are quite a few flying saucer types we've seen in various pictures, supposedly the real deal, or even some from movies or series like X-Files ("I want to believe" version). Something like this:
470794-ufo-base3.jpg

View attachment 662259

Anyone has any idea of a cool model already made by a company (not a kit)?
Somewhat more substantial and nonsensical than what you wanted, yet fun...

Last edited:
Back