UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I just read also that hes out. Looks like they chose Scott Coker to take over and the first thing there doing is ditching the tournament format. So with that being the one thing that made them different regardless if it wasn't always the greatest format its what set them apart with that being gone they'll have to stand on their own. RIP Bellator lol.

Its going to be interesting to see where they go from here.

most likely UFC will buy them out. Which is good. There's a lot of talent in Bellator.

Can't imagine what Coker would think being part of two organizations bought by the UFC. :lol

Who knows whats going on. He could already be apart of buying out of Bellator. He might be that guy that they send in to clean it up a bit from the inside before UFC says heres the money now we own you. If they dont actually do that I see UFC taking the few guys with talent at Bellator and then leaving Bellator to
stand on one leg.

Chael Sonnen could never win a significant title throughout his MMA career. And even in the end he failed to take 4x defending steroid monkey champion Josh Barnett's title. So Sonnen retired at 3 failed drug tests. And now the UFC and Fox have terminated his contract as a UFC analyst. Loser. :lol

He was a good announcer. But after failing two random drug tests for 5 different banned substances (anastrozole & clomiphene the first time and HGH, EPO, hCG and anastrozole again for the second one) there's no way the UFC/Fox could overlook that. Especially with him retiring from MMA to avoid punishment. It just looks bad. And last I heard his grappling match with Galvao is still on.

oh, yea, that's a good point about avoiding punishment. I think Galvao dominates him, but I guess if they do it in no gi, he has a slightly better chance. There are plenty of match ups I would love to see, how about Ronda vs Gabby Garcia :horror

Back