UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the winner of the supposed match up of Bader vs Jones will get the shot after Rashad unless Shogun cant defend the belt for a long time. When Rich wins, i could see him facing the winner of Machida vs. Rampage. Even Rich vs Thiago Silva would have been a much better fight.

He's 2-1 at LHW with wins over Chuck Liddell and Matt Hamill and 1 loss to Dan Henderson. With a win over Griffin and one more top LHW I could see him getting a title shot. I don't think he'll win it though.

I honestly don't see Franklin beating Shogun, Rashad, Rampage or Machida (who he already lost to at HW).

And if he has to fight the winner of Bader/Jones to get that title shot I don't think we'll ever see him vie for the title unless he fights Bader. Because I think Jones would destroy Franklin.

Even Rich vs Thiago Silva would have been a much better fight.

Thiago is fighting Brandon Vera at UFC 125.

Anyone watch the UFC primetime tonight with Brock and Cain. It was pretty good. Basically just hyping up the fight but you get to see them train and such. I like that kind of thing so I thought it was good.

Anyone watch the UFC primetime tonight with Brock and Cain. It was pretty good. Basically just hyping up the fight but you get to see them train and such. I like that kind of thing so I thought it was good.

Yes I saw it and it was pretty damn good. Cain looks ready to kick some ass and Brock looks like a monster. He should dress up as a Predator for Halloween... or Lindsay Lohan.

Is that part of Brocktober!? :lol:lol:lol

yes it was. lol

My boy Jimmy Miller's got his work cut out for him next fight. Scheduled to take on Lightweight phenom Charles Oliviera.

i'm surprised there is nothing in here about Arianny posing for Playboy, November issue (cover and 8 page spread).

is she posing naked though? Most chicks in Playboy these days dont even pose naked anymore :dunno

Edit: So i looked it up, and ppl are saying she will be in the nude :thud::thud::thud:. I just got a bone :exactly:

Last edited:
Back