UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, ya I was looking for Rampage and Machida but they were none. I'm actually waiting for Couture but the figure looks nothing like him.

These figures are pretty cool,i think UFC is the only thing JAKKS is doing right now,they quit making WWE figures.

OT but I picked these up because they were on sale, I know people don't like these but they are pretty cool.
DSC_0258.jpg

I dont personally care for these figures like mentioned, but I'll give it up to you for recreating Rich and Anderson, lol that articulation!!!

Rich falls in ...5, 4, 3, 2, 1 and down with a broken nose :yess:

The only UFC stuff I collect are the Magazines, got every issue so far. I also have every UFC event on one of the external Hard Drives. Got em all off the net.

All the events or just the main ones? do you have the Fight Nights as well?

I have all the events...some of the fight nights but not everyone. I actually downloaded the first few seasons of TUF which include the Finale, but I been slacking lately, but I'm sure all those fight nights can be found.

I got the 1st UFC Magazine when it 1st came out, even posted on here about it. But I lost track and had to get the issue with Lesner and Anderson Silva on ebay but I got em all now. I think they will be hard to find down the road.

Forrest v Rich Franklin is announced for Superbowl Weekend

Rich is at the top of the division, it seems like Forrest is a down grade for him, that doesnt make any sense to me. It seems that Bader vs. Jones will be a lock then. I think Rich vs Lil Nog would be better..........

Rich Franklin by MDK. The only edge I'd give to Forrest is in submissions. But Rich is very elusive and I don't see him getting caught.

Rich also has a pretty solid chin, and Griffin hits like a two year old girl.

After he decimates Griffin, I'd say one more high profile fight at LHW, and Dana gives him the shot at the LHW crown.

Rich Franklin by MDK. The only edge I'd give to Forrest is in submissions. But Rich is very elusive and I don't see him getting caught.

After he decimates Griffin, I'd say one more high profile fight at LHW, and Dana gives him the shot at the LHW crown.

I'd say if he could beat Machida, which he couldn't do before.

I think Bader and Jones are closer to having title shots than Rich. Especially since Rich is just beating washed up LHWs.

Rich is at the top of the division, it seems like Forrest is a down grade for him, that doesnt make any sense to me. It seems that Bader vs. Jones will be a lock then. I think Rich vs Lil Nog would be better..........

I don't think Rich is at the top of the division, and didn't he just move up to 205?

Back