UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah prelims (got fighpass to see the early ones) were pretty good and better than the main card.

I watched the FS1 fights and those were decent but it's funny how it works out: the free card on Friday with Joanna Superstar was wayyyyy better.

it was at least very exciting. As a whole, I think the card was pretty good. I was surprised to see how sharp Aldo was, I wanted to see Edgar whoop on Conor, but I guess we'll never see it. I wish someone like Jacare would've stepped in against Cormier to make it a lot more interesting. I was expecting Brock to get KO'd, but he found a way to avoid any big shots.

After Jones-Cormier fell through they initially moved Lesnar-Hunt to the main event, but then they reconsidered since Tate-Nunes was the only fight for an undisputed title. It was the right move.

First one I've bought in a long time too. I enjoyed the full card though and the end result didn't live up to my expectations but I did enjoy them as a whole. Can't watch Friday's fights though on replay since they were on FS1 though. :(

I'd say it was right to move that fight to the main event since it was for a belt but let's be honest it wasn't the main event as far as what people wanted to see most. I'd say it was the least one I cared to see of the main card which name wise was stacked but yeah kind of a let down as a main card.

I am looking forward to seeing Nunes and Rousey.

What I really don't get is people hating on lesnars win. How else was he supposed to keep Hunt from punching him? Lol

I haven't seen people hating on his win as much as saying that it was hardly impressive, in least in terms of what counts as impressive for an elite MMA fighter. Don't get me wrong, it takes guts and skill to come off the shelf and beat Mark Hunt, but Lesnar gassed early, looked sloppy on his feat, and had to grind out a decision. Cain's win was impressive in UFC terms, Lesnar's was impressive only because of the circumstances. That's how I see it, anyway. I still don't think Lesnar can hang with Cain, Werdum, Stipe, Overeem, or possibly JDS or Browne. I know this was supposed to be a one and done fight with the UFC, but 90% chance he comes back. He can fight for a couple more years if he wants, then wrestle again for WWE later.

A lot of hype but did not live up to 196 or even close........and that horrible yellow octagon floor was painful to look at.

As exciting as it was to see Brock, I hope he doesn't come back cause as mentioned earlier, he would never even crack the top 5 without fully dedicating himself to mma again.

4 Billion off a 2 million dollar investment. Not bad. :lol

Dana White's 9% ownership stake = 360 Million. That Sheik who bought 10% = 400 Million. And hotdamn, the Fertitta brothers who owned 40.5% each = over 1.6 Billion per. Making them dollaz yo!

UFC 200 disclosed salaries

Lesnar - 2.5 million/no win bonus (not sure if he still gets a cut of the PPV money!?)
Hunto - 700K
Silva - 600K

Cormier - 500K/no win bonus
Tate - 500K
Aldo - 500K (400K/100K win bonus)

Cain - 350K (300K/no win bonus/50K performance of the night bonus)
Edgar - 190K
Mousasi - 160K (75K/35K win bonus/50K performance of the night bonus)
Joe Lauzon - 158K (54K/54K win bonus/50K performance of the night bonus)
Amanda Nunes - 150K (100K/no win bonus/50K performance of the night bonus)
Travis Browne - 120K
Jim Miller - 118K (59K/59K win bonus)
Super Sage - 100K (50K/50K win bonus)

Gastelum - 86K (33K/33K win bonus/plus 20K from Hendricks for missing weight)
Diego Sanchez - 80K
Hendricks - 80K (100K/minus 20K for missing weight)
Juliana Pena - 64K (32K/32K win bonus)
Gomi - 55K
TJ Dillashaw - 50K (25K/25K win bonus) <--- This is terrible for a former world champion. He needs a new manager ASAP!!!!
Assuncao - 42K
Cat Zingano - 35K
Thiago Santos - 28K
Picon - 13K

Last edited:
Dillashaw's pay....WOW....I'm with you, new manager/agent ASAP. Love his fights...always action.

And Silva got more than the champ. lol

Last edited:
damn, hella people made more than Dillashaw without a bonus.....wtf was he thinking signing up to fight for that?

Before the Barao fight he was making 18K/18K. After he won the title that's when his pay jumped up to 50K/50K. When he fought Barao in the rematch he made 210K (60K/60K win bonus + 50K performance bonus + 40K Reebok sponsorship). For his fight with Cruz (loss) he made 70K flat. So iunno what happened between that fight and UFC 200, if he resigned/extended his contract etc. But you can see a guy like Cain with a good manager, is still making dough even without a title.

Back