UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i actually thought Gus was going to take this, but knowing Rumbles power i knew it would be iffy. While I was looking forward to seeing Gus vs Jon rematch I think Rumbles power could cause some problems for Jon. I definitely am looking forward to this fight. Over all the whole card was pretty good.

Rumble has bad intentions when he throws...reminds me of a hound Wanderlei Silva. I'd guess JBJ gets an injury before this fight.

I don't see Jones losing that match up, but he's defn a threat, but most of his opponents have been real threats too.

True. That's a given with all forms of competition. I'm just saying, disregarding any "OH ****!!!" moments, I don't see Jones losing right now.

Because its a fight and he comes to fight.......hope diaz pressures silva and hunts him down,no respect and a few ***** slaps would go down a treat.

I think this is the first opponent Diaz hasn't talked crap about :dunno
I noticed that as well. I know most people hate the Diaz brothers, but ive always liked there fighting even if
they just want to stand and trade. It always makes for great entertainment in my eyes. As far as people judging them
outside the cage that's not for me to say. They seem cool and loyal to those close to them. I don't have a problem with them
personally or there trash talking ways. Nick even hugged GSP, lol

He talked a little bit of smack about F Shamrock, but immediately was complimentary after the fight. Honestly, I think Nick is just an abrasive personality, but often it's not personal. It used to bug me, but I've come to like his authenticity.

He talked a little bit of smack about F Shamrock, but immediately was complimentary after the fight. Honestly, I think Nick is just an abrasive personality, but often it's not personal. It used to bug me, but I've come to like his authenticity.

I don't like that he always misses meetings,doesn't show up to interviews,very disrespectful.

was expecting more, but was entertaining nonetheless. The rest of the main card sucked though. I don't see Silva ever getting the title back.

Not an exciting fight but Anderson Silva beats Nick Diaz by unanimous decision.
Diaz was bruised up and got a nice cut and shiner under his left eye.
Good to see them both fight again but neither one are ready for Chris Weidman or top notch fighters yet.

Back