twik25's workshop (TDKR Bane Stock Exchange Version - Finished)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: twik25's workshop (TDKR Bane V2)

How did you get the straps done for the boots?

Also on this version, would you be shorten the length of the hand gauntlet than the previous one?

The boots came with the top straps, I added straps over the laces and colored and weathered the boots a bit.

Yeah, the issue had with the previous gauntlet was finding the right leather... but I believe I have found the PERFECT material for it, so it should be easier to get to be the correct size.

Sounds awesome! So how far are we from an update? :rock

Sounds awesome! So how far are we from an update? :rock

Couple of days... I am waiting on some harnesses and buckles and odds and ends for the vest, as well as the body so I can size everything...

Dude he just post it and you already aske for an update :slap:lol

Seems that we use the same boots :yess:

HAHA. I SO wish I could find a way to make figures for a living, the updates would come much sooner! haha.

Yes, indeed! Thank you so much for the lead on the boots! They were kind of hard to track down. Mine will never look as good as yours, BUT... at least it is the same style! :1-1::hi5:

Awesome work! Wolvie is badass!

Thanks! I just ordered some better claws from another board member, so I can't wait to use those! The ones on there are made from wood, and look kind of jank.

Finally received the Barney Ross body, so I went ahead and started painting one of my casts, and thought I would share a WIP.

I also have the front of the vest completed, I just have to work on the straps and the back!

Sorry for the crappy iphone photo!
BaneNew2.jpg

Looking good borther.
Will you modify the traps and neck on that body?

If I can give you an advice, you might switch the pants with soemthing that fit that body better.

https://www.befr.ebay.be/itm/261041948115?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Thanks Seb! Yeah, I was planning on it after seeing yours, but for the life of me I can not figure out how to take the arms off that body to remove the torso sleeve... and advice?

Regarding the pants, as of right now I am planning on sticking with these, and trying to futz them a bit... BUT, that is a great lead on the pants! Did you just switch out the knee pad?

And how is the jacket coming along on yours?

Thanks Seb! Yeah, I was planning on it after seeing yours, but for the life of me I can not figure out how to take the arms off that body to remove the torso sleeve... and advice?

Regarding the pants, as of right now I am planning on sticking with these, and trying to futz them a bit... BUT, that is a great lead on the pants! Did you just switch out the knee pad?

And how is the jacket coming along on yours?

Well I kept the knee pads since they are bigger.
I just put some pocket on the front, the cut is better and is more baggy that the connors.

You don't need to remove the arm.
The rubber torso can be removed without, there is a seam on the side.
Gently cut with a razor where it's glued then removed easily.

As for the coat, it's almost done and it will looks amazing :)

Decided to take a break, and have a little fun while I still have him without the vest on.

I still have to paint the eyes, and touch up a few spots on the HS paint job. I am having a hell of a time finding the right buckles for the harness shoulder straps to make it as screen accurate as possible. That is all I have left to finish. As of right now, I do not plan on making the coat for this one. The other one I am working on will have the Belstaff jacket.

BaneNew5.JPG

BaneNew6.JPG

Back