twik25's workshop (TDKR Bane Stock Exchange Version - Finished)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current WIP Projects

Really looking forward to see the final results buddy. :)

I personally have always thought Ermac's alternate costume looked so much cooler than his normal one in MK9. Any plans to maybe see that as well?

Ohh Mann please tell me youll be willing to make more then one of these!? Id love a current Gaiden!

Ohh Mann please tell me youll be willing to make more then one of these!? Id love a current Gaiden!

I want. A Ninja. Gaiden. Now please.

I was going to use a Redfield body as the base, but now that I have some more Royce bodies, I think I will use that. WHICH, would make these easier to possibly make for others. I have completed the shinguards and am working on the wrist guards now. I am still figuring out a good way to make the armor under leather look...

I am pumped about the Bane custom, so that may move up in the queue a bit. They great thing about have so many projects, is that if I feel like painting... I can paint. Sculpting, I can do that. Sewing, I can do that. It makes things easy :yess:

I'll keep you guys posted!

Just thought i would share what is on my current workbench!

Still chugging along on my Ermac. I still need to finish up the boots & Belt, and then I am pretty much done. His head is finished, but I can't find it!:panic:

I just had to make a Catwoman to go along with Bane. I think her ears look like crap, so I am making her look like this cool concept/fan art I found (see below).

And of course, I had a random resin wolverine head laying around that I got as a lot on ebay... it was in bad shape, and the hair was horrible... so I fixed that and painted it. I am going to try to make jeans... they will not be as good as Kato's, but what the hell, I need the practice!

Hope you enjoy! There are 2 other projects I am working on as well, but they are not far enough along yet. Kitana from MK, and Rogue to go along with Skiman's Headsculpt!

CurrentWIP2.jpg

catwoman_new1.jpg

Just thought I would share my wolverine. I haven't decided yet if I am going to weather it a bit, and add some blood. I made the jeans. The undershirt is from Royce, and the boots are random. The claws are custom made. The head was part of a lot that I purchased on ebay FOREVER ago, and it was damaged. I patched it up, changed the hair, and painted it.

This was my first time making jeans, so I am pretty happy with how they turned out.

Wolverine1.jpg

Wolverine2.jpg

Just thought I would share my wolverine. I haven't decided yet if I am going to weather it a bit, and add some blood. I made the jeans. The undershirt is from Royce, and the boots are random. The claws are custom made. The head was part of a lot that I purchased on ebay FOREVER ago, and it was damaged. I patched it up, changed the hair, and painted it.

This was my first time making jeans, so I am pretty happy with how they turned out.

Wolverine1.jpg

Wolverine2.jpg

he looks bad ass my man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: twik25's workshop (Wolverine)

aaahhhhh ninja gaiden!!!!!!! bro u gna ____ this outta the proverbial park!!!!! can't wait to see this.

Re: twik25's workshop (Bane V2)

Well, since I sold the first Bane I made... I was planning on waiting for the HT version to come out, and I was just going to buy that one and fix it.

BUT, after looking at the photos of the HT version again, and following Seb's AMAZING progress on his... I have decided I really wanted to see if I can make a better version than I had previously made.

I have decided that I am actually making 2 Banes. The standard version and the Stock Exchange version. I have resculpted a version of the head and I will be getting one from a friend as well :wave

Here is the new head sculpt that will be on the SE Bane, as well as the boots (these will be on both versions). The head is REALLY close to being finished (just some weathering left), and the boots have a bit more color matching still to be done. I am waiting on a body I just purchased, as well as various pieces to show up to make the vest/harness...

Thanks for looking! Sorry for the crappy iPhone photos!

BaneV2_Wip1.jpg

BaneV2_Wip2.jpg

Re: twik25's workshop (Bane V2)

Well, since I sold the first Bane I made... I was planning on waiting for the HT version to come out, and I was just going to buy that one and fix it.

BUT, after looking at the photos of the HT version again, and following Seb's AMAZING progress on his... I have decided I really wanted to see if I can make a better version than I had previously made.

I have decided that I am actually making 2 Banes. The standard version and the Stock Exchange version. I have resculpted a version of the head and I will be getting one from a friend as well :wave

Here is the new head sculpt that will be on the SE Bane, as well as the boots (these will be on both versions). The head is REALLY close to being finished (just some weathering left), and the boots have a bit more color matching still to be done. I am waiting on a body I just purchased, as well as various pieces to show up to make the vest/harness...

Thanks for looking! Sorry for the crappy iPhone photos!

BaneV2_Wip1.jpg

BaneV2_Wip2.jpg
twik25 :bow:bow:bow:bow WOW!!!
can't wait to see the final product!

Re: twik25's workshop (TDKR Bane V2)

Your Wolverine HS look great. Look a lot more like Jackman than those HT sculpt. Probably a medicom sculpt me thinks.

Medi sculpt usually looks really great with a good paint job.

Re: twik25's workshop (TDKR Bane V2)

looks awesome but the boots look big.

Yeah, I can see why it would appear that way from the pics. After sizing on the the figure though, I think they look good.

twik25 :bow:bow:bow:bow WOW!!!
can't wait to see the final product!
Thanks! I am hoping that I will have the first one complete within 2 weeks! :panic:

Your Wolverine HS look great. Look a lot more like Jackman than those HT sculpt. Probably a medicom sculpt me thinks.

Medi sculpt usually looks really great with a good paint job.
It is a modified headsculpt... no idea where the original came from though, as it was part of a lot i purchased of ebay. The original cast had bubbles, no nose, and the hair was HORRIBLE.

Those boots are perfect!
Thanks! Thanks to Elvis for the GREAT lead on where to find the rights boots to start from!

Back