Tweeterhead Munsters line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone been getting in their colored Eddie in the States as of late? Still waiting on him....

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Got my colored Eddie months ago. July or August I believe.
Man I think you lucked out. The vendor I went through STILL doesn't have them in yet and I don't see any on epay at all either.

I was originally sent a b/w back in july by accident (it was in a colored box) and sent that back in. My vendor has since told me they weren't expected untill end of this year ....which is fast approaching. Just shot them an email and see what they say.

Man I think you lucked out. The vendor I went through STILL doesn't have them in yet and I don't see any on epay at all either.

I was originally sent a b/w back in july by accident (it was in a colored box) and sent that back in. My vendor has since told me they weren't expected untill end of this year ....which is fast approaching. Just shot them an email and see what they say.

Well, if I lucked out I'm glad I did. I absolutely love this line. I hope you get your Eddie soon. He really is a great piece and the TV is a awesome touch.

Got a reply back from my vendor, he says they (tweeterhead) are now shipping them to the us and they should get here in a few weeks. Ya dude looks like you got a lucky early batch!

Thanks, looking forward to getting him in soon, tired of looking at that empty spot waiting for him!

Agree this is an awesome line!!!

My b/w Marilyn has arrived the german custom... Hope I will have her in hand before the year is over

Marilyn joined the family today...

IMG_5419.JPG

Last edited:
The set of these is awesome! I recently had to sell off mine since there are other things I want more but love seeing the pics!

If those who ordered originally the b&w Herman the boss said that matching numbers would continue for the rest of the set 😀

Back