Tweeterhead Munsters line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got my lily, looks incredible on display with herman...amazing paint jobs...love this kind of stuff

Hey all! Here's my review of Herman. Again what more can I say but positive things? Herman is fantastic! Enjoy the review! I hope to be getting Lily very soon. :rock

Ryan

Got my Herman today. He was my first ever Spooktacular purchase, got him for $141.74 and I'm extremely happy with him! Hopefully somewhere down the line, I'll grab Lily so he won't be alone.
herman3.jpg herman4.jpg

So far a perfect statue line. Can't believe they are making the Raven clock with Spot!

Tweeterhead just sent me an Eddie Munster update...I just preordered the 1/6 B&W Eddie Munster and ordered his Transylvania Slugger 1/6 Baseball Bat in B&W(autographed by Butch Patrick). Both are rare L/E of 113 like the B&W Lily was! Eddie was $239 and The bat was $65. They are gorgeous pieces! And all of mine will be a matching # set :)

The main reason I get these is that it takes me back to my youth, and my family who loved these shows...households only had one tv back then, odds are it was 19" B&W and only between 4-6 channel choices...TV was family time too. Very Nolstolgic for me...the as close to perfection that these pieces have had is a big part of it. Perfect sculpt and paint is all we as statue collectors want...god forbid Tweeterhead does Marvel and DC... They could become the next Bowen :) Tweeterhead has also proven that a 1/6 scaled can be just as beautiful and detailed as any 1/4 piece...fact...Trevor Grove is also a sculpting God :)

The Eddie Munster looks great! I still need to get Lily and will get Nevermore too. I think near the October Season both of those will be picked up and Eddie will be the same whenever he comes out.

Just paid off balance for B&W Nevermore clock/Spot ....should ship in July sometime...I hope :)

Hope that Grandpa is sitting on his electric chair reading the paper and smoking a cigar with Igor the bat flying about...that and Marylin standing by the big Sofa would complete the Munster household living/family room...it would just kill if Tweeterhead made those 2 pieces IMHO

Hope that Grandpa is sitting on his electric chair reading the paper and smoking a cigar with Igor the bat flying about...that and Marylin standing by the big Sofa would complete the Munster household living/family room...it would just kill if a Tweeterhead made those 2 pieces IMHO

That would be sweet!:clap

I seriously cannot say enough good things about the Munsters line. It's incredible. Just in awe of it.

Back