Statue Tweeterhead Julie Newmar Catwoman by Trevor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I preordered May 29. For those who received notice, when did you preorder?

I ordered May 21st, I'm pretty sure that was the first day it went up.

I was hoping they ship by who preordered first. I want a low number, not a high one since I ordered early.

I really don't think companies do this, I've ordered the first day on a lot of statues and sometimes the numbers are low, sometimes they are really high. If you didn't get a notice, you should get one next week....at least that's what their Facebook page says

I'm sure within the next week or 2 all Ex's will get their UPS shipping notices. For now only 100 were sent out as per Tweeterhead. Anyone who got this did well

Got my shipping notice today, ordered May 21st. Will have her in in-hand on Jan 23rd.

Number 214 just arrived!! Didn't even get the shipping notice, just BAM!! here it is!! :yess: Will post pics later. Everything looks good so far, but you'd better be careful with the peg hole. Mine is a little snug, and the fingers on her hand are fragile. You will not be disappointed after the long wait.

Thanks so much Tweeterhead!!:wink1:

Number 214 just arrived!! Didn't even get the shipping notice, just BAM!! here it is!! :yess: Will post pics later. Everything looks good so far, but you'd better be careful with the peg hole. Mine is a little snug, and the fingers on her hand are fragile. You will not be disappointed after the long wait.

Thanks so much Tweeterhead!!:wink1:

Majestic you *****! how can you hit and run like this:) PICS!!! I've been waiting forevah!!!!!

Back