Statue Tweeterhead Julie Newmar Catwoman by Trevor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ApeManRyan, are you using the Tweeterhead contact page or are you using Chad's email? If you are using the page, try [email protected]. If you already did that, sorry, I don't know how else you can contact them

I was using there site contact along with there email from Paypal. I'll try chad's email. Thanks!

Any word on release yet? I know dock workers are striking and no cargo ships being unloaded. Got notice from SSC saying tauntaun is delayed because of strike.

Any word on release yet? I know dock workers are striking and no cargo ships being unloaded. Got notice from SSC saying tauntaun is delayed because of strike.

Same here... That's like 5 items they have of mine now waiting on containers, kind of sucks because once the strike ends I'm going to get charged all 5 items at the same time...

It's all relative anyway. I'm sure the upcoming scheduled releases will be delayed as well so it's a wash.

Well, yeah, that's the silver lining. Too bad import taxes will still be there waiting for me. :p

It'll come. They showed the figures on the production line which is what many others show.

Now I have the Batman Blu set, I can't wait for this to sit along HT Bats and Robin but I'm not panicking about her arrival just yet.

Sure it'll come. I don't think anyone's panicking. We're just a little bummed out, that's all. :)

I mean, first the "preorder-right-now-or-else" shenanigans, and then the long wait after paying in full. Hopefully they'll mend their ways for coming pieces, even though some things may be beyond their control, such as the California port strike.

Back