Statue Tweeterhead Julie Newmar Catwoman by Trevor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry grphyx1, didn't mean to hit and run. Still at work. So here are some pics with my crappy phone. Will post better ones later tonight.

cat1.jpg

cat2.jpg

cat3.jpg

:):):)

Very nice! Hope to get my notice soon. Really happy I went with the Emerald edition after seeing it! Really looks good against the black suit. Thanks for posting the pics.

Quick review: This is a pretty nice statue overall, the paint application is pretty good and so is the sculpt with a few exceptions. The eyes are kind of lifeless with just small brown dots, although at 1/6 scale you have to look fairly close to notice the lack of details in the eyes. Also little disappointing is her rear as it's pretty flat as seen in my pictures, would of been nice if the sculptor gave it a little more definition and her suit could of used a more glossy black.... Those are just minor issues though. The likeness is pretty spot on, it's not perfect but it's close enough to easily tell who the actress is if you remember her from the Batman series. I do have a slight brown overspray on her neck, I'm not sure if it was meant to be some sort of shadowing or if it's actually overspray from the hair... Anyone notice this on their statue?

Score: 9/10

Cat106.jpg

Cat102.jpg

Cat101.jpg

Cat105.jpg

Cat103.jpg

Cat104.jpg

Last edited:
Was the banana for scale reference:lol

Quick review: This is a pretty nice statue overall, the paint application is pretty good and so is the sculpt with a few exceptions. The eyes are kind of lifeless with just small brown dots, although at 1/6 scale you have to look fairly close to notice the lack of details in the eyes. Also little disappointing is her rear as it's pretty flat as seen in my pictures, would of been nice if the sculptor gave it a little more definition and her suit could of used a more glossy black.... Those are just minor issues though. The likeness is pretty spot on, it's not perfect but it's close enough to easily tell who the actress is if you remember her from the Batman series. I do have a slight brown overspray on her neck, I'm not sure if it was meant to be some sort of shadowing or if it's actually overspray from the hair... Anyone notice this on their statue?

Score: 9/10

Cat103.jpg

Back