Tweeterhead - IT (2017) Pennywise statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that on the bottom shelf of the detolf? I didn't think the glass is rated for that much weight.
No, but that shelf is actually one glass pane and one plexi glass panel below it (basically 2 shelves) with an LED adhesive strip and clear packaging tape binding them together. So you’d be hard pressed to crack or break it with anything other then a hammer. I do that to a lot of my Detolfs if I used the bottom shelf a two open spot like I did in this case because my lower shelf (wooden base) is were my PCS 1/4 Myers is waiting for babysitters.
975BCF69-5448-4812-9D23-527D4B3C39D4.jpeg

Wow. That's a great idea. I may have to copy you because I have some Bowen Hulk statues that fit in there perfectly. I started to load all of them in and my brighter side said "hey, you better go and check how much these shelves can support." Needless to say I ran back to that Detolf and pulled out all the Hulks except for the one's on the bottom shelf. It would have been a real Hulk smash moment if the Detolf glass shelves gave way while they were in there...lol. Thanks for the great info.

Wow. That's a great idea. I may have to copy you because I have some Bowen Hulk statues that fit in there perfectly. I started to load all of them in and my brighter side said "hey, you better go and check how much these shelves can support." Needless to say I ran back to that Detolf and pulled out all the Hulks except for the one's on the bottom shelf. It would have been a real Hulk smash moment if the Detolf glass shelves gave way while they were in there...lol. Thanks for the great info.
Depending on where you buy your acrylic you can get places like Lowe’s and Home Depot to cut them to size for you. So all you will have to do is peel of the brown paper seal stuff. I put the acrylic as the bottom part of the two tiers makes that shelf about 1/2” thick but it’s definitely solid and your Hulks will have more to worry about from the Leader and General Ross then they will from a fall. 😜

Back