Tweeterhead - IT (2017) Pennywise statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw on Tweeterhead’s site that they only have 15 of the exclusive remaining.

Grabbed an ex today. Might get the P1, but this is a cheap alternative, if I don't.

I also pre-ordered the ex yesterday. I wonder how many they have left now before it goes sold out/waitlist?

Removed for offending keyboard warrior guy and wrong thread, my bad.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Finally got around to finishing my second and last Pennywise.
ef846bb6f900d10d4ac52f6529b9f8ea.jpg
20cb94be96a327fdf67b2300ad4bf57c.jpg
53ea8b47ec24d683ddca161fe54395eb.jpg
42c2f379597ad5cbd61cbbe88355979c.jpg

At that scale the paint application should have been much more refined. Basic. ALSO, Wrong section to post it in, as there is a custom area

At that scale the paint application should have been much more refined. Basic. ALSO, Wrong section to post it in, as there is a custom area
Sorry I hurt you with basicness. I'll be sure to be more redefined with you in the future. Here is some internet points as a peace offering.

Removed for offending keyboard warrior guy and wrong thread, my bad.

There's no keyboard warrior. You just expected that everybody would have thought it was great and my response was not what you expected. By all means create a thread in the Art/Custom section show your work there.

I pre-ordered it. Not a fan of clowns but this one is stunning. I would love a Tim Curry version.

Anyone have an update on this?

I recently asked Tweeterhead about estimated delivery. No response. Their website stills says August 2019. The SS site indicates Sept-Nov. 2019. I hope the wait is not too much longer.

I recently asked Tweeterhead about estimated delivery. No response. Their website stills says August 2019. The SS site indicates Sept-Nov. 2019. I hope the wait is not too much longer.

Ok thanks for the response

Is it me, or does he look very grey rather than off white? Or did this change at times? I don't really remember. Looks good over all though.

Back