Tweeterhead BATGIRL Maquette Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my shipping notice on Monday saying it had an expected delivery date of the 16th. Now I check the tracking status and it only says it's ready for UPS pick up?

I received my shipping notice on Monday saying it had an expected delivery date of the 16th. Now I check the tracking status and it only says it's ready for UPS pick up?

Usually Tweeterhead prints the shipping labels well in advance so it will have a delivery date but it won't be updated and will just say a UPS label has been created
Once it ships it should give a new delivery date but it's weird that your original date disappeared and now it just says ready for pickup :confused:

Update from Tweeterhead....

Updates! Batgirl is shipping now. Please have patience as we are getting them out as soon as possible. Checking for quality, adding certificates and matching numbers. Batman Returns Catwoman is on her way to the US as is Beastman and Elvira Scary Christmas. Eddie Munster is almost done with production and Marilyn is in production now. Lots of good things are happening here at Tweeterhead!

It's a week later, and still no notice of any kind from Tweeterhead. Meanwhile, I see Amazon has been selling the statues... they have only one left in stock at this point.

First come, last served. How the hell can Tweeterhead justify this slap in the face to their direct customers?

That is pretty pathetic that those of us who ordered direct from them will Probably be the last to get her. Last time I order direct from them. If no great exclusive then what's the point.

Batgirl is my last direct from Tweeterhead... this the third in the 66 line that I have been dicked around with until shipped.. I ordered and paid for this months ago.. I still don't have a shipping notice yet... I'm over it...

I really don't care if I get it first or last by ordering direct. Every piece I have got from them has been perfection. One thing some of you may have forgotten or didn't know is that for the munsters or 66 Batman is that when they started they offered to give you the same edition number through the whole run. Not something that is easy to do.

Batgirl is my last direct from Tweeterhead... this the third in the 66 line that I have been dicked around with until shipped.. I ordered and paid for this months ago.. I still don't have a shipping notice yet... I'm over it...

Understand your frustration. I am right there with you. No more ordering direct for me. I do care if I get mine first or last. I paid half down for deposit day 1, and still sitting waiting for UPS to pick up. Making more than you can process and ship in a timely manner is not acceptable to me. Glad for those who got her, but I am getting tired of these delays.

Awesome looking Batgirl. Tweeterhead does really good work but the paint lines of the cowl to her skin may be just a bit noticeable due to the close-up. But nevertheless, this is an outstanding statue of Yvonne Craig.

I just rechecked the tracking number Tweeterhead provided for my statue. It still has no info as to where it is but now it's showing a rescheduled delivery date of the 21st instead of the 16th.
I originally received my shipping notice on the 9th.

I just rechecked the tracking number Tweeterhead provided for my statue. It still has no info as to where it is but now it's showing a rescheduled delivery date of the 21st instead of the 16th.
I originally received my shipping notice on the 9th.

Wow, another delay. Big surprise, NOT. Must be nice for those who ordered not long ago through Sideshow are getting theirs, and those of us who ordered directly from tweeterhead have nothing yet. Done going through them.

Okay, some good news: looks like my statue is being delivered tomorrow between 2:30 and 6:30, and I'm a guy who ordered directly from Tweeterhead the first day (which means I get a Batty, I believe). Must apologize in advance about not being able to provide pics, but I'll try to be very accurate in my analysis. The folks at T were true to their word when they told me the piece would go out this past Saturday, and I greatly appreciate that. Looking forward to a very special Bat Lady!

Back