Tweeterhead BATGIRL Maquette Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The missing Yvonne Craig hand signed certificate is not the only missing piece in this line. Frank Gorshin has also passed, as well as Vincent Price and many others associated with the show. I order primarily for the figures, so while not having hand signed certificates is unfortunate, it is also unavoidable in many cases. I will be happy with facsimile signatures or any other exclusive they would like to come up with.

I think some are aware of this and maybe I posted about it. But Yvonne did sign photos and items when she was still here. She was pretty cool about that for her fans. I know some actors and actresses disappear and don't do the autograph or convention scene.

I think some are aware of this and maybe I posted about it. But Yvonne did sign photos and items when she was still here. She was pretty cool about that for her fans. I know some actors and actresses disappear and don't do the autograph or convention scene.

Absolutely correct! I was fortunate enough to have met her once and get her autograph. She also was a generous through the mail signer.

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know what happened to the Tweeterhead Penguin thread?

Just got a shipping notification via ups quantum from tweeterhead, Batgirl is the only thing I have on order with them.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Some pics: First Look - Tweeterhead Batman Classic TV Batgirl Maquette - Toyark Photo Shoot - The Toyark - News

Tweeterhead-Batman-Classic-TV-Batgirl-Maquette-017.jpg

There's no question that's Yvonne Craig under the cowl, but the factory paint app seems to have lost some of proto's "softness" (especially the hair) which I also thought of Catwoman, in photos at least. The eyes actually look to be an improvement, though. Can't wait to see it in-hand.

We could get a refund (difference between regular and the exclusive) or we could donate the difference to her charity.... I donated to her charity myself... I think most people did.

I found and email I received from Debbie:

"For you that ordered the Tweeterhead exclusive, your maquette will come with the exclusive Batty Award (not included in any other version of our Batgirl) as well as the signature certificate (with printed signature), a copy of the concept artwork for the Batgirl Secret door and a small folio of pictures of Yvonne Craig as a testimonial to her life".

Back