Tuskin and Tarkin Tuesdays @ SideShow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Great Ape

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dear Dusty :naughty

With the announcement of ANH Leia, Ben, Han and Luke it will be no surprise that the two droid heros will be up and coming.

Can you please pass word that as a big fan I anxiously await the Tuskins and the great Grand Moff himself.

P.S. Does Q still work there? Great job on catalog #10.

I'm definitely on board for Tarkin, both actually, but Tarkin's a character that would shine in 1/6 because of how much character and detail is going on in his portrait. I've wanted him a lot since the line started. Praji shows how nice an imperial officer's uniform can look, now I'd like to see the officer of all officers.

Cushing and Lee are both need to have figures made of their SW characters... the Gods demand it!

tarkin11.jpg

Just imagine a nice 1/6 portrait of that, I bet that figure would be as awe-inspiring as Old Ben.

Cushing and Lee are both need to have figures made of their SW characters... the Gods demand it!

Sideshow would have a double threat with Tarkin. Not only would they get the Star Wars crowd, but also the Hammer fans using it for Van Helsing customs.

I'd rank Old Ben, Tarkin, Sidious and Palpatine to have the most interesting portraits in all of Star Wars. I guess the older dudes just have more character to them. So far, we've got 2 out of 4 covered, hope to see one of the others this year.

Tusken's would be more about the costume, they've got some cool nomad duds and I'd love to see that in figure form. I think they'd benefit from a newer body though so better to wait. Tarkin should be on the current body (if the new body loses the sculpted necks) because the neck should have those old man defining qualities like Trev put into Old Ben.

Hey, I'd be definitely on board. Peter Cushing is awesome. I agree with the Cushing Sculpt so many customizers would eat him up. Could this be SideShow's golden nugget? Oh I can't wait.:monkey5:monkey5

and I would get a tuskin or two (with land speeder parts?) to.:monkey3

Praji shows how nice an imperial officer's uniform can look, now I'd like to see the officer of all officers.

I think Sideshow did a very good job on Praji and can't wait to get this figure.

Tarkin will be huge!

Trevor is definitely the best choice for Tarkin. I can imagine the eyes. Trev would do great.

Trevor is definitely the best choice for Tarkin. I can imagine the eyes. Trev would do great.

Ya, the facial structure is very similar to Guiness and given what Trev did with that, he'd thrive with Cushing. They both have defined cheek bones, somewhat sunken eyes. Hope to see it happen in 2008.

Oh, I'd throw Lord Tyranus in that esteemed company...

Well, there's potential there, but Dooku never had the screen time really to make a mark on the audience like the others. A lot of his performance was in dialogue, but Cushing as Tarkin used a lot of facial expression conveying internal thinking and his feelings, and McDiarmid is just one of the finer actors I've ever watched, and sooo much of his performance is in his face. I wish we'd seen more out of Lee as Dooku, I think he's a good actor too.

I wish there were a good Keira Knightly head sculpt that was affordable enough to make a Padme handmaiden.

Sorry, I was just thinking about head sculpts I want and Keira is more appealing to me than old guys.

Well, there's potential there, but Dooku never had the screen time really to make a mark on the audience like the others. A lot of his performance was in dialogue, but Cushing as Tarkin used a lot of facial expression conveying internal thinking and his feelings, and McDiarmid is just one of the finer actors I've ever watched, and sooo much of his performance is in his face. I wish we'd seen more out of Lee as Dooku, I think he's a good actor too.

I just noticed McDiarmid in Sleepy Hollow a few weeks ago.

Back