Tsume Art Anime & Game Statues. News, Updates & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Epic pieces those too. Much too big for my display unfortunately, always hoped I could purchase the small base and figure seperately.

Thanks guys. Epic is the word. Incredible stuff. I just can't stop looking at him lol :)

I may re-do the pics though, came out really dark......we'll see.

Plenty more to come from Tsume yet ;)

Hello hello!

DSC_0048_zpsbc5okzm9.jpg

Impressions as soon as and pics soon after!

(ignore the bowen thing was just used to cove rmy details ;))

So how about some phone pics :)

It's really really really nice! Did i ever mention how much i love Tsume lol. They just keep getting it soooo right!

DSC_0053_zpsanrkictp.jpg

DSC_0054_zpsrarvt17j.jpg

DSC_0055_zpsujxpkhiv.jpg

DSC_0056_zpsdc8zdm7w.jpg

DSC_0057_zps9qvd3zx5.jpg

All the spines on Zabimaru along the fron of the statue are individual pieces i had piece that wouldn't quite stay in, bit of blutac and it's perfect! Was really worried about how Renji would hold th epiece of Zabimaru but it just slid in perfectly!

Also this piece comes with a signed COA which is really nice quality, guessing Tsume are gonna do this from now on! I like it!

DSC_0049_zpscyzg2nem.jpg

Will do some proper camera pics this weekend as promised :)

Hi all,
1 month before the end of the Kickstarter and we need you to reach the goal!!!
We've updated the rewards and the pledges.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tsume-art/tsume-x-aleksi-briclot-azzarhi-worlds-and-wonders

933413pledge[1].jpg

I know the price including VAT is a problem but we have no choice with Kickstarter... So we've decided to offer you a coupon of 60€ on our website as compensation if you pledge the figure at 399€. The VAT in Luxembourg is 17% so with this coupon you recover the VAT value.

This figure is very special for us.
Each participation is important, even 10€.
You can also share the project on Facebook or with your friends.

Thanks in advance,

Cédric

I really appreciate your efforts for this kickstarter project but please be more concentrated to your recent productions. We Tsume fans do not want to see 1 year delays for statues.

For exmple I want to preorder your Orochimaru DXtra figure but I waited more than 1 year for Madar and I'm still waiting for Shikamaru. I have no faith on Orochimaru figure will be released on 7/15.

Just got like 10 e-mails from Tsume ITACHI is shipping on the 8th of September!

AT LAST! Hope it's come out good because there's been no updates or pics for him at all.

Just got like 10 e-mails from Tsume ITACHI is shipping on the 8th of September!

AT LAST! Hope it's come out good because there's been no updates or pics for him at all.

Amazing! I came into this thread for the sole reason of seeing if anyone had heard about an update on Itachi! Finally!!

Back