Tsume Art Anime & Game Statues. News, Updates & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know of a place I can still preorder Ichigo? Missed the preorder on tsume and am now really depressed.

BBTS had them for a couple seconds today. I bet a lot of European online stores will be putting up their stock this week as well.

I hope I can get a pre-order in time when they make Vegeta and Goku statues.

I mean, if they're gonna set the edition size at *2500* for the DBZ statues, I can't imagine there being any troubles getting them.

Re: Tsume Art Anime & Game Statues. News, Updates & Pics

Piccolo looks pretty epic. So tempted to order it. Is BBTS one of the places that puts an invisible hold on your account until it ships? I'd be using my debit card so that wouldn't work out very well.

Piccolo looks pretty epic. So tempted to order it. Is BBTS one of the places that puts an invisible hold on your account until it ships? I'd be using my debit card so that wouldn't work out very well.

I've never seen anywhere do that... there may be an authorization charge but that gets reversed quite quickly.

u11_zpshwycrxos.jpg

Flash pic of it on display, one of the extra base and next to Zoro.

u12_zpsg5kkjsi9.jpg

u13_zpssif42a8a.jpg

u14_zpsbacnkshl.jpg

Hey DGK, who did you buy your One Piece poster from? I know there are loads of overseas sellers with that picture, but some of them do poor quality printing and yours looks awesome. :)

I went ahead and PO'd Piccolo and Gohan. The Saiyan saga will always have a special feel to me so I couldn't pass that up. Can't wait to see their Vegeta.

Kinda sucks it's almost $400 for being 1/6 but oh well.

Hey DGK, who did you buy your One Piece poster from? I know there are loads of overseas sellers with that picture, but some of them do poor quality printing and yours looks awesome. :)

Thanks man, i really can't remember which seller it was and it was a couple of years back now. It's a really good thick quality print, i know what you mean about a lot of them some look super low res and then they print them on terrible cloth which makes them look worse.

Ok guys got him about an hour ago, will throw up some pics of the unboxing and a pic of him completed then will do some proper pics in a while.

First off it's amazing, maybe my favourite piece Tsume have done, it's super close between him and Zoro. The clear resin looks amazing, it's got a showroom shine to it and i gotta say i'm glad Tsume went back into production to get it right because its ridiculous.

As usual with any Tsume piece i totally underestimated the size of this, it's really quite big lol i know people moan about the Naruto line being in 1/8 but with stuff like this and Killer Bee it makes total sense.

As usual paints are top notch, i think the work on Itachi himself and the base is top notch, all the lines on Susanoo are clean, as usual for Tsume, it's spot on.

Now the only thing i'll say is, Itachi was the biggest pain in the ass to get slotted in, i did have a problem with one of the arms but that went in pretty easy in the end with a little grease.

So Itachi connects by his back leg and the top of his arm, neither of them were even close on mine, i had to file the top hole to make it big enough for the arm peg to slot in and then the foot was way out, so i had to get the hair dryer on him to move the leg up so it slotted in.

My big problem is these are just pegs, not magnets, it feels like Itachi will fall out, he's mainly secured by the top peg and his foot peg just kinda sits in there. I have moved him about and he shakes but doesn't come out, i'm tempted to try and remove him and put a bit of glue in the arm peg.

Despite my woes with Itachi ( i hope mine was an isolated case as i'm ok with doing this kind of stuff, i know some aren't ) this honestly is a knock out piece, easily my fave in the Naruto line probably my fave from Tsume yet.

I don't think anyone will regret picking him up and if you love Itachi ( who doesn't ) this is the ultimate piece.

DSC_0040_zps0iwb3vsq.jpg

Still doing the COA's which i love!

DSC_0041_zpsvdetzgih.jpg

Top loading double strapped box.

DSC_0042_zpshhmi0u2j.jpg

DSC_0045_zpsmgylgnaq.jpg

DSC_0046_zpsm35zfxnt.jpg

DSC_0047_zpsqiaj12he.jpg

Susanoo connects to the base by a tube and big magnet at the back, both arms have like a plastic housing inside and they sort of pop on and as i say above Itachi connects by 2 pegs.

Quick phone shot.

IMG-20150925-WA0002_zpsrtqqupuu.jpg

Detailed pics soon!

Back