Tsume Art Anime & Game Statues. News, Updates & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics.

1_zpsi8k4msde.jpg

2_zpsq7aey8gb.jpg

4_zpsa94cib5d.jpg

5_zpsrhhrxy6g.jpg

6_zpsvy4dse5z.jpg

1_zpsi8k4msde.jpg

10_zpswj9hypnf.jpg

11_zpsb4gp2pti.jpg

8_zpssdqyofzy.jpg

100_4847_zpsawbkdzqm.jpg

Bring on Killer Bee!

100_4862.paintedjpg_zpss8wa4un7.jpg

Group shot!

Amazing pics! Itachi is probably my favorite statue in my collection. Tsume can be really awesome. I have been trying to get that sakura at a decent price for a while now I can only imagine what will happen to itachi in the aftermarket. Well worth the year+ wait in my opinion.

Guys if any of you want to trade my white beard to your Shiryu , please let me know!!

how long does it take for bbts to get their shipments of tsume statues after the release date? shikamaru is out but they still havent gotten their stock yet??

how long does it take for bbts to get their shipments of tsume statues after the release date? shikamaru is out but they still havent gotten their stock yet??

From what i have seen from other people it can takes months for BBTS to get Tsume stuff in after they have been released in Europe.

I really like their statues but the market values are steep. Great art nonetheless!

No mention of this? :clap

https://www.tsume-art.com/en/product/majin-vegeta-hqs-plus

Vegeta_HQS+-05.jpg

Vegeta_HQS+-07.jpg

Still on the fence due mainly to the release date, end 2017... I don't like pre-ordering stuff that much in advance. I'm a bit fickle, especially since I don't collect DBZ (mainly due to the lack of great licensed pieces).
Also I would like to know what the next release in this line is going to be, I don't want it displayed by itself, need a Goku or another awesome character with it.

Still undoubtedly the most incredible licensed DBZ statue I have seen. Being in France makes it really easy/cheaper to get, quite tempting.

Edit: wow, that's it, pre-orders are closed on Tsume's website. Was able to order from a retailer though.

That Vegeta looks great, I like the texture they gave his uniform.

If they ever make a Saiyan saga Vegeta in his first armor, I'll PO that on day one.

^^^ Yeah that texture is really cool, I like that they chose to give him that slightly more realistic look while still staying true to the anime/manga vibe.
My one small regret is that at this point of the fight, Vegeta doesn't have his face all bloody yet, and I freaking love that look with the bloody tear and everything. It looks so good. But yeah, with that pose it wasn't gonna happen, he has yet to get destroyed by Buu if I remember correctly.

By snooping around I found this early WIP by the sculptor of the statue, insane:

762593Bust01aRender.jpg

Just wanted to ask that, until I read this last line. :lol

Yeah sorry, it was available when I posted then went back to their website a couple hours later and it was sold out :lol

However they have allocated a certain number of pre-orders out of the 3000 to their retailers so anyone who needs one, just PM me and I might be able to help you out, it's still available on a couple French websites including the one I pre-ordered it from.

From what I have heard the final product will have really advanced light up features with several sequences and a total of 64 LEDs.
Also sound should be included (I don't really care for that, you can only put crappy speakers inside a statue, kinda like with lightsabers).

Thanks a lot, beautiful pics, I think I like the statue even more in your pics than in the ones from Tsume :lol

Fingers crossed for a Goku or Gohan as the next HQS+, I hope they aren't going to start with secondary characters right off the bat.

Back