Trick R Treat Giveaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's your favorite Horror Icon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats man! This movie is great. I've already watched it twice this week and trying to hold out on putting it in the player again until closer to Halloween.

Look what I got in the mail today!!!! :rock

photo-1.jpg

Thanks again Deckard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is R.J. MacReady really a horror icon? I kinda looked at him as a hero like Dutch from Predator.... Anyway, Ash got my vote.

Patrick Bateman's up there too. And he's faaaaaaaaaaaar from what I'd call an icon. :lol If it weren't Halloween, Jason would've spanked Michael who won due to fair weather fans. :p

Where did that happen? Jason beat his ass and cut his head off. Even beat him in the Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash comic. :lol

I need to get that comic, just found out about it last week.

I actually think it was a draw more or less in the film. Neither one can die, Freddy can woop Jason's ass in dream world and vice versa.

I do have to say, Jason seems to have a bit more brute strength then Michael Myers but both are driven by something more supernatural.

What it comes down to, is New line isn't dumb enough to really let one or the other win because they aren't going to alienate their own fanbase.

Back