Trick R Treat Giveaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's your favorite Horror Icon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does the NECA sam come with a swappable head so he can be unmasked? It's a great looking figure...

I'm still dying to see this movie...

No contest. Michael dies. Jason would dismember him and tear his head off.

You know what I like about Michael? He is not invincible (technically). He is not deformed. He is simply a deeply disturbed human being who wears a mask and uses a knife. Even if he did die (and I like to think he did in H20), he would still be my favorite icon of horror because if his simplicity.

You know what I like about Michael? He is not invincible (technically). He is not deformed. He is simply a deeply disturbed human being who wears a mask and uses a knife. Even if he did die (and I like to think he did in H20), he would still be my favorite icon of horror because if his simplicity.

That by no means insinuates that Michael sucks. Freddy doesn't suck either and he lost to Jason too. Hell, even Ash couldn't kill Jason (who beat Freddy a second time by chopping into his head and releasing the trapped souls) and had to freeze him in the lake to stop him. Michael loses, it's just "reality." :lol

Last edited:
PICT1764-1.jpg

PICT1775.jpg

Congrats to the winner, ChrisCJ99. Thanks to everyone who voted, and go check out the movie if you haven't already!

Back