Trick or Treat - WARNING: Possible spoilers ahead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trick or Treat

Amazon.com has it listed sort of. It doesn't have a picture or any description but its there. And yesterday when I ordered it the Blu-Ray was $24.99 and now its $32.49.

I wish they had added the special features to the regular dvd version as well.....but nooooo.....even though most people buy regular dvds than blu-ray....makes sense to me :rolleyes:

Why preorder? Why not just walk into target or BB that day and pick it up? It's not like these things ever sell out.

T-minus about a month till kick off. We should start posting reviews and such to get excited. I know IGN gave it a great review, really looking forward to the 6th.

T-minus about a month till kick off. We should start posting reviews and such to get excited. I know IGN gave it a great review, really looking forward to the 6th.

Yep i'm gonna get the blu-ray can't wait to see it.

I dunno if i should get BR or not. For me to buy BR it has to really rock, i dunno how i will know that for sure until i see it myself. Wanna hear more thoughts and reviews before i make a decision. But from what i 've read so far a BR purchase may be in order.

FINALLY a Halloween movie that could be a winner these days.(we need more)

I'm getting the DVD day one, the Blu Ray will soon follow. This will be the movie that prompts the shift to Blu Ray for me.

The same reason why I get outbid on DVDs on Ebay and the "winner" pays $5 over what it costs at Wal-Mart. :confused:

:lol

People on ebay are stupid they have put a bid in for $25 on something that is a BIN for $20 right under the one they are bidding on WTF is all that about? :rotfl

Final Trailer is up. Can't wait for the DVD already. And for Sideshow to restock the Vinyl Sam figure.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/o1d2mVyO9aM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/o1d2mVyO9aM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

a cute picture here.I am very happy to see a cute picture posted by King Darkness .That is a very cute baby picture.I like the picture rather than others

After seeing the trailer, I have to ask why wasn't this movie released in theaters?

After seeing the trailer, I have to ask why wasn't this movie released in theaters?

They needed to focus there attention on flops like Sorority Row, or other movies where Frat boys get blown and then murdered by the who's who of tits in hollywood that week.

Over the years I've learned that lots of times when something like this happens that doesn't seem to make any sense on the surface, it's because there's something underneath that we'll never know. Somebody is pissed at somebody, somebody's wife didn't like it, somebody said something stupid at a party, etc.

Back