Prop Trick or Treat Studios Stripe and Evil Gremlin Puppet Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear that they are going to start shipping. Unfortunately I haven't heard anything yet :tap

I ordered Stripe and the regular Gremlin. Only got a notice for Stripe. Hope they ship together. Look forward to pairing these two with my NECA green and brown New batch Gremlins.

I ordered Stripe and the regular Gremlin. Only got a notice for Stripe. Hope they ship together. Look forward to pairing these two with my NECA green and brown New batch Gremlins.

OK thanks. Seems odd that stripe is shipping first with the hair. Maybe they sold all they had in stock of the regular version on their own website.

Since I still don't have a email notice, I'm starting to think they are only getting in a very small amount...not enough to fill all pre-orders.

Since I still don't have a email notice, I'm starting to think they are only getting in a very small amount...not enough to fill all pre-orders.

If you have an order at bbts you will get it filled eventually. Just no guarantees on when as per usual.

just fyi if you guys are looking... they're up at entertainment earth... $174.99 shipped for each one. and they have the $15 code going again so knocks it down to $160...

just fyi if you guys are looking... they're up at entertainment earth... $174.99 shipped for each one. and they have the $15 code going again so knocks it down to $160...

Thanks so much for the heads up. I love EE.

I placed two separate orders with the code last night. One for Stripe, one for the regular totaling $318 compared to the $382...$64 savings. I'm about to cancel my orders through BBTS.

Also PO'd the X-Plus re-release of the 25cm Mothra with the code + free shipping. Good looking out PD.

dammit. Now I want another one. :mad:

you can never have too many! i burned my bridge with getting any more from setting up the scare zones at home with my 1st! "you are NOT getting any more of those things!!!"

I see the free shipping, but what is the free code?

think it's rsdeals22 or something like that... you'll have to look it up.

Thanks! I just cancelled my BBTS order and went with EE. Saved $30!

Thanks so much for the heads up. I love EE.

I placed two separate orders with the code last night. One for Stripe, one for the regular totaling $318 compared to the $382...$64 savings. I'm about to cancel my orders through BBTS.

Also PO'd the X-Plus re-release of the 25cm Mothra with the code + free shipping. Good looking out PD.

anytime fellas! saving people dough always puts a smile on my face! ;)

you can never have too many! i burned my bridge with getting any more from setting up the scare zones at home with my 1st! "you are NOT getting any more of those things!!!"

:lol :lol

I have Stripe and two regular gremlins, but I really feel like I need to have at least a trio of regular. :lol

dammit. Now I want another one. :mad:

How many total do you have?

If you have one it's simply not enough. The film is called GREMLINS not GREMLIN :)

At $159 it's a no brainer. I use mine as collectibles, Halloween decorations and stage props for my metal band. you can't get tha many uses out of a statue of 1/6 figure.

How many total do you have?

If you have one it's simply not enough. The film is called GREMLINS not GREMLIN :)

At $159 it's a no brainer. I use mine as collectibles, Halloween decorations and stage props for my metal band. you can't get tha many uses out of a statue of 1/6 figure.

I have three total. 1 Stripe and 2 regular. I'd fill my house up with them if I could afford it. :lol

Hi everyone. New to this forum. I just purchased the Moqwai Stripe and Gizmo and the Stripe gremlin and evil gremlin. Bbts says they got Stripe in but not the evil one. I'm so looking forward to getting these. If anyone on here has some new pics of them that would be great. The gremlins not the moqwais

Hi everyone. New to this forum. I just purchased the Moqwai Stripe and Gizmo and the Stripe gremlin and evil gremlin. Bbts says they got Stripe in but not the evil one. I'm so looking forward to getting these. If anyone on here has some new pics of them that would be great. The gremlins not the moqwais

Welcome to the forum! If you go back about 3 pages, there are some great pictures. I would really love to get one of the regular gremlins, but I just can't afford it at the moment. They look great though.

I've read all 20 pages before I became a member. I'll be receiving my Stripe on Thursday according to fedex. I'll have some more pics and maybe a fun video too.

Back