Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure that BBTS is the latest to get them in, so much as they take a really long time to ship stuff out. I've purchased plenty of items that were "In Stock" at BBTS, but it takes them over a week to actually ship them. Many times it takes a few days for them to just create the shipping label, then it's almost a week before the courier has it. I'm guessing, they only order a courier pickup once a week, or maybe they only take packages to couriers to be shipped out once per week.
In either case, it is quite long. And seemingly random choice in courier as well.

At least they'll be here by Halloween 2021!

For those who ordered from bbts, nightmare toys has them back in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those who ordered from bbts, nightmare toys has them back in stock.

And as much as I love BBTS, I have to say I've become even more enamored with Nightmare Toys. Best new discovery of 2020 for me. Kristy and Co. are awesome. Just really, really great service. And if I have a question? They're more than happy to walk me through things over the phone.

Thanks for the Nightmare Toys tip! Free shipping, so I just saved $4 bucks over my BBTS preorder. I do like that place, but the delays on this piece are ridiculous.

Merry Christmas to ME!

Strange BBTS hasn't got them yet. I ordered one direct from TOTS in November and got it in a week. Figured they would have fulfilled distributor orders first.

Nightmare already gave me a shipping notice. Can't wait! Not sure why BBTS still has no stock of these; I would think they're a bigger retailer than Nightmare (but what do I know?).

Nightmare already gave me a shipping notice. Can't wait! Not sure why BBTS still has no stock of these; I would think they're a bigger retailer than Nightmare (but what do I know?).

They are. Kristy and Philip (owners of Nightmare Toys) drive over and pick them up from Trick or Treat Studios themselves. Talk about cutting out the Middle Man! :lol

That is definitely a factor, Nightmare has the ability to go straight to the source, where BBTS relies on shipments and who knows what ToTS shipping distribution is like, and who knows what other factors come into it, Nightmare may order more units and get preference for the business, BBTS might have been late to putting in an order with ToTS for them, who knows.

Unfortunately, BBTS has always been a little behind, but since Covid struck, something has really thrown off arrivals with them, there's no consistency or anything. I get products that were more recently released from NECA through BBTS than products released further back, which makes no sense. It'd be very interesting to learn why things are going as they are, but we'll never know, so ultimately, it comes down to whether BBTS is the best deal for you and worth the wait or not.

I have the 2018 figure on order with BBTS and given the expense, I'm ok with it being a little later than other orders, plus it's due in Spring and I can wait to get it closer to Halloween.

Thanks for the background info. I'm not writing off BBTS entirely; I'm still keeping other preorders with them -- I just wanted my Mikey!

I went or Nightmare Toys and they ask for your email to get 5% off. I did so, but they keep asking for a "valid email". Well, it is.lol It's the same one I've had for nearly 15 years. Anyone else have this problem? It's not a big deal at all. It's only 5% and it's not gonna stop me from ordering. Just wondering if anyone else experienced this.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Contact them, they are super chill will help you out. You can even directly contact kristy on social media.

Welp.i hit a financial snag and need funds for bills.selling my tots custom myers.

Rooted hair and repaint
Hot toys bruce banner body
Metal knife and custom stand
Hot toys platoon combat boots.

540 shipped within US.dm me of you got questions.hate to let this guy go:(
9db45e92882fa49aefe1597a2023fd63.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Whelp. I just went ahead and put an order with Nightmare Toys. First time customer.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I'm not sure now was the best time of year, but hopefully the USPS Gods are with you. *crosses fingers*

Definitely use the first time user coupon. If you're not in a hurry to get one they have sales quite frequently (15%). They had one for Halloween and Black Friday.

Back