Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was always a little behind, but over the past it got worse, but it can also be advantageous, most of what I have left in order with them, I want, but can live with waiting to gain the saving time it affords me.

Also from Collectors Row FB Page

H4.jpg

H4 3.jpg

H4 2.jpg

No pics? Was interested in 4 but from the in the box pics it?s not looking too good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone thought the '78 was a train wreck from the early pics, I'm sure the 4 and 5, like the '78, will look just as expected from the product pics once we see them properly photographed.

Came across these on the TOTS Facebook fan page.

I've never been a huge fan of the 4 and 5 masks in general but the sculpts are nailed. These look great!
3583f4f20d54a6a890a4b77924276140.jpg
a2ff2bae56bca3b8fbfe0d3c1db0fc41.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Yeah, they definitely look great! But I've never been a fan of these masks or aesthetic. I hope they look as good in person. There are many out there who love these versions, so I'm very excited to be seeing them nail it!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Hmmm, part 4 seems off. And part 5 doesn?t look all that good. But I share everyone?s sentiments, part 5 masks and the ones that follow them are just the worst. At least part 4 gives the vibes of the original.

Coveralls sleeves are too short. Wrist joint showing.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Yeah those are looking pretty bad for multiple reasons.

Maybe better futzing and pics will surface

I don't understand the criticisms, honestly.

Here are comparisons... ****** cell pics from the guy on Facebook I found.... but looking just fine in comparison to me. Oviedo angles aren't matched up perfectly. Interested in seeing better photos.
ca825c4d633a8e0efea59fb2d7913a57.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Agree with that. Almost looks like some of the neck of the mask for part 4 could be removed to lower it down.

Part 5 looks good. I mean the mask always looked like crap to me, but the figure matches.

Looking at film vs figure, the neck on 4 looks extra long party because you see more of it on the figure, the film collar wraps and hugs the neck more covering much of it.

Back