Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My reworked 2018

Attachments

• DSC_0660-01.png
    DSC_0660-01.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 39
Because with the crap body they gave, the size of the sculpt vs the body looks stupid. So you have to pad it up so it's proportioned correctly. What it really needs is a body swap to the jxtoys s02 body which Tinela based the sizing off of.
Is this a jxtoys s02 body with the '78 head and coveralls in the picture?

He used a Bruce Banner Hot Toys body in that video.
If we are talking about the same video, the one where he modified the Bruce Banner body, he mentioned that the JxToys one was the ideal option, though he was unable to afford it, so he was modifying his Bruce Banner body. He did not mention which specific JxToys body, that is why I was trying to figure out if it is the jxtoys s02 one that he considered to be ideal.

If we are talking about the same video, the one where he modified the Bruce Banner body, he mentioned that the JxToys one was the ideal option, though he was unable to afford it, so he was modifying his Bruce Banner body. He did not mention which specific JxToys body, that is why I was trying to figure out if it is the jxtoys s02 one that he considered to be ideal.
Ah okay, I didn’t catch that. I just bought the S02 body for my TOTS Michael. I guess I’ll find out soon haha

So here’s the TOTS ‘78 with just the new JXToys S02 body and no modifications. The body definitely feels heftier, the joints are notched and tighter. On the other hand, he looks like he hit the gym. He’s much bulkier in the upper body.
BD928180-8FEE-4E66-892A-49A2C6D692F5.jpeg

On TOTS’s Instagram, you get a full shot of the figure. Wonder which one will come out first, this or Halloween 2?

So here’s the TOTS ‘78 with just the new JXToys S02 body and no modifications. The body definitely feels heftier, the joints are notched and tighter. On the other hand, he looks like he hit the gym. He’s much bulkier in the upper body.View attachment 537196
I think it looks better than the Sideshow 78 body. What other body options out there might be worth trying out?

Back