Triad's licensed HOUSE MD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I don't think that pic is of their House figure. I believe that is the prototype of the father from Stuart Little. He just hasn't shaved and put his glasses on yet. :rolleyes:

Don't think the Foreman is much better to be honest. At least not from any pix I've seen yet. Other than being a black male he's as close to being the coach of the Pittsburgh Steelers as he is to being Omar Epps. :monkey3

Amen, although I don't even think the alleged "Laurie" head even qualifies for being Stuart Little's dad. In these days of "spot-on-likenesses or you're not gonna sell it", these figures fall far short as is. One really telling test is this: If you took that head away from the clothing, branding, etc, could you identify who it is supposed to be? The House would fail totally, and I'm fairly sure Foreman would too.

Also, while we're here, just looking at Foreman- what's up with Triad's clothing? So much of it is too tight for any body. It - just - barely - fits. On some female figures, hubba hubba, yeah, that's good, but on things like business suits and coats, a little give that allows a more realistic way for the clothing to hang on the body would seem to be in order. Foreman's way too tight looking clothes (which make him look emaciated) just brought that to mind. Also, Foreman is a much classier dresser than is expressed in that thrown-together outfit.

Triad's display at SDCC. Did they resculpt the mouth? Doesn't seem to be smiling anymore:

sdcc2010_triadtoys_12.jpg

sdcc2010_triadtoys_11.jpg

Pics from Michael Crawford. Can't find any others at the moment.

:lol Yea not digging House, and when does he wear a wedding ring on the show?

Foreman looked better before, did they change him up?

Good eye! Damn owning the license does not make it look any better than the bootleg :lol

The only thing I like about this are the shoes, which I don't think are even accurate but they do look nice. And the the blue shirt because its impossible to find that color, but Triad tailors specifically to there skinny little bodies and that may not even fit a True Type properly.

Back