Triad Toy's Dexter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
--

I just love it when some people continue to make assumptions/presumptions
, but then again . . . given the atmosphere & mentality.

AFAIK . . . the license is still on . . . the prototype is just a prototype and not the final head sculpt . . . the head sculpt is being revised from what I've heard . . . the whole negotiation between Hall & SHOWTIME very likely had to do with probably delays on the licensing front. Until Triad Toys officially/publicly makes a formal announcement that the license is dead or any other news/updates . . . we can either spend our $ on custom DEXTER head sculpts ranging from worthwhile to inferior quality and scavenge the necessary accessories & outfits ourselves.

OH, WAIT . . . never mind. This makes too much sense and how dare I say post anything that makes sense?

:slap

:lol

There are other 1:6 figures to anxiously wait for other than DEXTER. IF & WHEN DEXTER is finally ready for production & release then we'll judge it based on it's final merit in the hands of collectors.
What else is there to do? :huh

It's hardly surprising that after this much time when the company's given no further information or hints of a future that people become skeptical if it will ever come out.

Both look awful to me with Dexter being slightly better. The custom Dexter that is currently for sale on this forum looks 10X better especially the face sculpt.

By the time Triad releases this, Dexter will be over and no one will be interested. They have good ideas for figs, and im sure they have good reasons why they take so long to release, but it can be too much sometimes.

Dexter is a unique character, and isnt just a flavor of the month like prisonbreak. They already have a cult following.

IF for any reason that no one is interested with this figure, its because it doesnt look like him at all :gah::lol

If BiffBangPow can make crappy 7 inch figures and bobble heads that have a MCH likeness. Well the 7 inch figs suck and don't look like him at all. Why can't Sideshow get the license? Or hot toys. Enterbay

--

I just love it when some people continue to make assumptions/presumptions, but then again . . . given the atmosphere & mentality.

AFAIK . . . the license is still on . . . the prototype is just a prototype and not the final head sculpt . . . the head sculpt is being revised from what I've heard . . . the whole negotiation between Hall & SHOWTIME very likely had to do with probably delays on the licensing front. Until Triad Toys officially/publicly makes a formal announcement that the license is dead or any other news/updates . . . we can either spend our $ on custom DEXTER head sculpts ranging from worthwhile to inferior quality and scavenge the necessary accessories & outfits ourselves.

OH, WAIT . . . never mind. This makes too much sense and how dare I say post anything that makes sense?

:slap

:lol

There are other 1:6 figures to anxiously wait for other than DEXTER. IF & WHEN DEXTER is finally ready for production & release then we'll judge it based on it's final merit in the hands of collectors.

DFC, I have no idea why you quoted me other than just to add the usual Triad fanboy rant to it. As for the whole "as far as you know" spin, it might help if you actually elaborate on what "inside" info you actually have and who you've heard it from.

People would probably respond better to some actual facts besides the whole elitist spin of how unfair people are being for waiting for years for a product and recieving no info on it.

and yeah, we all also hope the headsculpt is just a prototype, but as far as you knowing it is "being revised", people might appreciate some info on that. Triad showed the figure to us, now we're not supposed to comment on what they wanted us to see? :nono

Anyone seen this? Damn good likeness, but too expensive for me.

*Link to Auction removed by mod*

Last edited by a moderator:
Paint job is actually very good with very good detailing but the eyeshadow work is a little heavy and the eyes has a doll stare look to it.

The seller is a jerk for selling it openly when everyone else has been respectful at keeping it low key.

I also pity the fool who paid 250USD for one when they could have gotten it themselves and with as good or better paintjob for 100USD or less.

Not seeing it on ebay now unless it's under a different name. WHat did you search for?

Back