Transformers: War for Cybertron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well this is ____ty. I didnt mind missing out on the Amazon exclusive because I had never heard of the character and was settled with getting Shockwave from GS now BB has Jazz and my choice just got harder.:monkey4

these exclusive characters are only for one multiplayer game mode called escalation

CartmanLAME.jpg

hmm i like this idea.

the manager at my game stop did this with a game recently. Thats where I got the idea.

Well this is ____ty. I didnt mind missing out on the Amazon exclusive because I had never heard of the character and was settled with getting Shockwave from GS now BB has Jazz and my choice just got harder.:monkey4

Out of the two I liked the Amazon better but Jazz is gonna be quite hard to pass up.

of course you've heard of demolishor... he's one of the constructicons that form devastator.

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/7LMMwTCeOgs&hl=en_GB&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/7LMMwTCeOgs&hl=en_GB&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>​

do they give you the code with the game or when you preorder it?

The guy who manages my local GS said he never picked up his PO for Mass Effect 2 and got the code that BB had. So I assume its a card like what I've gotten from GS in the past but like Karma said it could also be inside the game.

of course you've heard of demolishor... he's one of the constructicons that form devastator.

Wrong Demolisher, this one's based on the Armada character. What he's doing there though, I'll never know. Maybe it's some kind of tribute to the Armada game (which was the last truely good TF game), but he never appeared in that...

Demolishor-AR-DVD.jpg

Edit: Bah, missed your earlier reference about him, nvm. :lol

uk 'ers get demolisher at play.com but no sign of jazz or shockwave at GAME or gamestation!?!??!?

i wanted jazz!

Back