Trailer!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the heads up about the extra scene! Any chance the new Dark Knight was shown too?

No Dark Knight i'm afraid....just Speed Racer, Indy and the new Hulk trailer.

Although i am in the uk so it may differ for you guys.

Wow, that makes up for my stupid projectionist cutting off the endcap scene in Iron Man!

oooooOoOoOOOOOOHHHH!!! SECOND TRAILER ZOMG!!!1!

Speaking as a stupid projectionist... the endcap scene was just added in the film this week. We had a "screening copy" of the film and a courier came to pick up the seventh and last reel of the film and gave us a replacement reel just yesterday. So, I believe the new scene is VERY new.

Also, the print DID come with a Dark Knight trailer... however we were told not to put it on. Unfortunately, our main office decides what trailer goes on what movie. It sad to actually HAVE the trailer in the booth but able to show it. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

However, we did get the new posters for Batman... one has Batman in front of a burning building and the other has him riding his new bike do-hickie. I was able to BOTH display them. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Saw the new trailer and was not that impressed....my expectations are very low so I hope it will be good.

That said, Iron Man was freakin' INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!

You have to know that Spielberg will not include any big stuff or lots of money shots in these trailers. He wants you to be wowed when seeing the movie for the first time, not a trailer.

That said, it's always good to have lower expectation when possible. I'm personally just hoping for at least LAST CRUSADE quality.

IRON MAN was indeed great. Loved it. Might be my favorite comic book movie already. :rock

Well I'm hoping that Indy is not a disappointment...my expectations are average...nothing too outrageous...but if it sucks....I will not be feeling very halcyon. :monkey2

It's pretty clear now that The Skull itself is not the big "reveal".

And is it just me or are the latest TV Spots actually better than the final trailer? Oh well, it's the flick itself that matters, of course.

Oh, the trailers and the TV spots are just wonderful. And the best thing is, you feel there's still the whole movie in there, waiting to be discovered.

KOTCS is so going to rock, it's not even funny.

Saw the new trailer on Iron Man and loved it. Shia as "The Wild One" was kind of funny - I hope he can pull that off in the film. Cate looks gorgeously evil and Ford looks good. I'm looking forward to this film, although not as much as some other summer fare.

They also had the new Hulk and new Dark Knight - the trailers were great - I'm glad the feature loved up to them.

The us trailer has has had some censorship applied just like they did with the teaser.

Just watched the international trailer and it's the same as before....noticed at least 2 scenes where in the int trailer guns were pointing directly at Indy..In the us trailer they are pointing down at the floor.

Most noticable again in the scene when mac has his hands up!!

https://www.speedyshare.com/323707979.html

I saw the trailer with Ironman. I love all things Indy, but I didn't think the new trailer was as good as the first one. The first one really built up Indy as a legend by referencing the other movies. This new one just came off as another action movie. And I'm not one of these people that cry about actors who are too old to be in movies like this...but there is one shot where Indy and Marion are running away from danger and they're kind of...shuffling...like old people. Don't get me wrong, I'm not making jokes or saying they're too old and are embarassing themselves. I just think they should have edited around it, to make them look faster. Maybe do a long shot with stunt doubles or something. They just looked kinda funny.

Back