TPM Ewan Mcgregor as Obi-Wan?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put mine on a brass rod in order to basecoat him. Sometime during the last 2 days, he fell over, breaking off the little tuft of hair and now it's gone.:monkey2

BrooklynWolf X said:
got my heads! thanks a bunch sun!!

now...gotta hunt down a hasbro obi wan. ugh...

Grabbed one for $8 on E-bay.... sitting in my offie now waiting for the HS.:D

Qrest Fourstar said:
I put mine on a brass rod in order to basecoat him. Sometime during the last 2 days, he fell over, breaking off the little tuft of hair and now it's gone.:monkey2
the little pony tail?
i have another spare pony tail if you want me to send it ta ya.

sunohc........................................................................................... YOU ROCK!!!

HS arrived in the Great White North today and it's unbelievable!!! I can't wait to get it to Darren to see what he'll do with it!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alas poor Obi-Wan... I knew him Darth Maul...

That's the before--- can't wait to see it AFTER Darren gets through with it.

Here is another in work shot.... coming along... :D

DSCN2610.jpg

Like we had in an earlier thread with the Anakin (sculpted by Darren I believe) we need to have a comparison shot with some of the awesome work of Josh on this excellent TPM sculpt and then Darren's painting as well...

I can't wait to see not only the finished paint job but also these fuly clothed TPM Obis standing with SS' Qui Gon or facing off with Darth Maul...:maul

Looking great! I can't wait to see all these heads on bodies and in Jedi robes!

Back