TPM Ewan Mcgregor as Obi-Wan?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DarkArtist81 said:
99% finished....

DSCN2721.jpg
Awesome.

What's that Ben on the right? Is it the Hasbro? I'd love to see a finished shot of that repaint, Josh.

pickard said:
Awesome.

What's that Ben on the right? Is it the Hasbro? I'd love to see a finished shot of that repaint, Josh.

Thanks man... Yeah, that Hasbro is repainted by Les. He gave it to me as a gift when I visited his home a few months ago. :rock

EXCELLENT work man. That makes the sculpt shine, and a good paint app always does that. BRAVO!

That is freekin sweet although I think I have had too much to drink because I am seeing three heads.

bwayne said:
That is freekin sweet although I think I have had too much to drink because I am seeing three heads.

When that happens to me, I always trust the one in the middle. :D

bwayne said:

:rotfl :lol :rotfl :lol

Thanks guys! Yeah, Gdb is right.... trust the one in the middle. :D

Should have a clothed shot either tomorrow or the next day. Bodies are taking a long time to come through the mail.

Here he is guys, my Obi Wan figure... don't let the darker tunic fool you, it's because it's wet. But check with me tomorrow for pics of the fully robed and lightsaber'd Obi. :rock

DSCN2741.jpg

DSCN2742.jpg

DSCN2743.jpg

DA and Sun, that's the first time I've said "Oh My God" to a pic on this forum. Looks like a mini Ewan McGregor sitting on your shelf. Wow, wow, wow, wow.... WOW.

Shropt said:
DA and Sun, that's the first time I've said "Oh My God" to a pic on this forum. Looks like a mini Ewan McGregor sitting on your shelf. Wow, wow, wow, wow.... WOW.

Thanks man!! More pics tonight! And P.S.. I LOVE that sig!

"IT'S A TRAP!!" :lol

Back