Toys Power CT003 V for Vendetta

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also @koolkollectibleskhai, there have been a couple of threads for this figure that have been deleted. Pretty sure the licensing isn't all that legit. Which is appropriate in V's case.

Is that right! Wow I might have to go back and ask the toys power guy about that then!

Yes, WB did what they could. The lawyer was actually fairly polite and understanding, realizing we are all fans, but it is their IP and this figure was not licensed so they asked it be taken down.

Picked him up earlier this year. I love it.

Yes the hat is not great up close but you don't notice a problem when it's on display.

The plastic of the boots and hands feels cheap and is very stiff but the rest of the costume is excellent and the daggers are fantastic too.

Overall it's a great purchase.

I took this pic a while ago. Now I have him partnered up with Eric Draven. They go very will together.

V.jpg

Great pose. How much was this at release? Seems to be around $180 on Ebay.

Pretty nice looking figure for non licensed, shouldn't be too hard to find replacement boots... Plenty of companies make older military uniforms.

Picked this up. Nice figure, a good upgrade over my moded DCD one. The hair's a bit hinky (thicker on one side than the other), but apart from that, it's pretty solid (and those metal knives are exquisite).

Dishonourable mention to the hat though. Absolutely miserable, hideous failure.

Closing up this thread as it seems deleting it isn't working.

The Licensor has "requested" that this forum not publicize this bootleg figure. So please don't start another thread about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back