TOYS BATTALION TB002 1/6 Scale Time Sorceress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For anyone who missed out on the Xensation version of The Ancient One...

Screenshot 2021-07-27 at 21-05-22 1 6 Scale Time Sorceress Figure by Toys Battalion.png

Both OSK and O.S.O. have it up for pre-order right now. No doubt a few more of the usual suspects will follow suit.

Nice move including multiple arms/hands to avoid the pegs, some female wrists are really thin.

Looked cool until I saw the sculpt. The dark mark on her head is a bad idea. It was only shown on her at the end of the film and only for a short time.

Looked cool until I saw the sculpt. The dark mark on her head is a bad idea. It was only shown on her at the end of the film and only for a short time.
Agreed. I had thought it was an alternate head sculpt but apparently not. I think that would be very distracting. Shame.

Yeah my Xensation Ancient One is one of those figures I’ll be eternally grateful I got before she sold out. It’s an excellent figure. Same with my Kaecillius

This looks to be quite awful.

They're both incredibly undersized though. I can't believe they made another one and didn't address that one major issue. Is there only one "knock-off" female body? Why does everyone keep using these tiny bodies?

Back