Toy Story Sig group

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well fellow Toybox-inhabitants... I am Chunk no more...

I got Photoshop since yesterday, and this sig is my first home-made photoshop sig! :rock :rock :rock
I think it came out pretty good, if I say so myself! :)

Yeah i'm going back to supernatural so bullseye is up for grabs if anyone wants it?

It's been fun and thanks again for the sig Ingo :)

Yeah i'm going back to supernatural so bullseye is up for grabs if anyone wants it?

It's been fun and thanks again for the sig Ingo :)

No problem! I had fun making them all! :rock

The group is crumbling before our eyes :lol

Yep Snoopy isn't going to be happy with me, i hope he doesn't set Rex on me. :horror :(

The sigs might be getting changed, the group will remain connected through the Toy-Box, so in the end we'll still be amongst other (former) Toy Story sig wearers!! :rock :rock :rock

Yep Snoopy isn't going to be happy with me, i hope he doesn't set Rex on me. :horror :(

:lol I'd never do that to you, bro! However I might send a horde of Aliens after ya. :devil :lol

It's all good! :D

The sigs might be getting changed, the group will remain connected through the Toy-Box, so in the end we'll still be amongst other (former) Toy Story sig wearers!! :rock :rock :rock

Very true! I didn't expect everyone to stay with these sigs forever!

We had some fun and we still have the Toybox Group which will continue on!

Eventually I'll change my sig as well. I'll be hitting you up for a new sig in the future, E! :lol

Back