Toy Sapiens Star Wars Advent Month

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DjBoogaloo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Toy Sapiens in Tokyo is having an event promoting their Star Wars merchandise. I took a video of some of the stuff on display.

Also, got this Hot Toys holiday C-3PO free with my purchase of the Finn Stormtrooper IMG_9291.jpg

That's an incredibly cool video - thank you. Imagine if your LCS looked like that!

So wait - Luke Stormtrooper and the single stormtrooper are available in that store at retail? Wow.

That's an incredibly cool video - thank you. Imagine if your LCS looked like that!

So wait - Luke Stormtrooper and the single stormtrooper are available in that store at retail? Wow.

No, just the Finn is available with the original stormtrooper. Also, they have Chewie and the other original core figures still up for sale. The Finn was the first Advent figure they released. Each day is a new, surprise, Star Wars related product. The next 1/6 figure is slated for Saturday.

No, just the Finn is available with the original stormtrooper. Also, they have Chewie and the other original core figures still up for sale. The Finn was the first Advent figure they released. Each day is a new, surprise, Star Wars related product. The next 1/6 figure is slated for Saturday.

Do you know if the 1/6 figure is a release or reveal?

Do you know if the 1/6 figure is a release or reveal?

It will be a figure release since everything is up for sale. The key is that it is a figure not available for preorder in the Japanese market, which was the case for the Finn in Stormtrooper gear. There are two scheduled 1/6 releases: Saturday the 10th and Saturday the 24th.

You're an ass.

Great video, thanks for sharing! :)

I think I saw 24,000 Yen for an OT Stormtrooper - which is reasonable at this point in the game! I wish I had a local store that displayed Hot Toys in such a manner.

No I'm just the Man in Black. Jaded from years of this place. When I first arrived, I was full of hope and excitement...like you. Now...I'm different.

And don't insult other members here. Makes you come off as very childish that others don't agree with your point of view.

And don't insult other members here. Makes you come off as very childish that others don't agree with your point of view.

You insult someone's efforts for absolutely no reason, I (and others) rightfully call you out on it, and then you tell me off for insulting you?

There's only one child here, pal. Grow up.

Back