TOTS gets the Chucky license!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ill prob get whatever they release if its 1:1 but im just hoping they dont butcher it. I hope they might do something from the latest film

not going to be butchered. TOTS plays super close attention to detail and likeness.

Hoping it's not from Curse. Want a part 1 or Part 2, i think it's gonna be from part 1

Tots is good. But it's not as great as everybody makes them out to be. It's a Mexican factory after all.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Tots is good. But it's not as great as everybody makes them out to be. It's a Mexican factory after all.

In terms of producing accurate halloween masks they're not great, they're fantastic. Anyone who says otherwise is a fool.

I'm pretty happy with my TOTS stuff. I have the 3 Halloween III masks and they're awesome. Obviously they're not very complex but they are done well. And the They Live mask is excellent(aside from the eye holes being in a god awful position).

I'm surprised TOTS is going to make dolls, being a mask company and all.

They're starting to sell full costumes and props now too. I will say I held the Necronomicon in person and it felt like a rubber dog chew toy. pretty awful.

I have some TOTS masks. They are nice latex halloween masks, but that's a far leap from making mixed media movie prop reproductions. Against my nature, I'll try to remain optimistic. :)

The h3 masks are good. The h1/2 are bad but good for being mass produced

I have the H3, Killer Klowns From Outer Space, and Phantom of the Opera (Chaney)...all are very nice masks...the H3 especially.

Back