TonyMeis Superhero custom (FM Batman Battle Damage version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom (Brown Suit Wolvie pg.31)

Colossus and Cable custom for myself

Stage one
DSC09084768x1024_zps609bc38e.jpg

So that's what you were talking about LOL.
Looks awesome my friend!!!

So that's what you were talking about LOL.
Looks awesome my friend!!!

once we imprinted the lines on the body, it'll be available for Deathlok, Cable, and Colossus. without lines and on TTM19 body, can be use for Silver Surfer, we got the head to place on too :wink1:

amazing suit. didnt even think it be possible. well done mate thats what you call tight fit

Deathlok.....hell yeah, you know I've been wanting to do that one!!!

Prince of Crime
- Head by Hanumon
- painted by Elvis1976 (extremely happy with the paint app)
- HT TT body w/Noland lower leg extension
- DCD 13" purple suit (tailored)
- HT 89 Joker flower, shoes, and orange shirt
- HT Joker green vest
- hand made neck tie

HOCJoker10031211024x462.jpg

Re: TonyMeis Custom (Prince of Crime)

Batman
- Head, Erick Sosa. Painted by talented Elvis1976
- Body- HT Noland Body
- Suit- custom made
- Logo- custom made by Ashkan and Toshiki
- Belt- custom made w/ DCD 13" pouches
- Trunks- custom made
- Cape- custom made
- Boots- Custom made, contact Ashkanls for detail
- Gloves- DCD 13"

BatmannJoker1002122.jpg

Last edited:

Man Tony, that's killer! One, that Batman head is perfect, I love it. Two, Joker.. man, where do I start? That's insane, just a great, great piece of work. I love the combination of the hands, outfit, and crazy hair insane Joker head.

Nice Cable/Colossus suit as well, I was just thinking about something similar myself recently. I'd like to tackle Mister Sinister at some point and was thinking.. how do I pull off that organic Colossus style skin that his suit has. Very cool.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how Wolverine turns out as well.. I need to go get on that list.. :)

Looks awesome Tony!

Thank you Seb, the head paint really complete them two. The amount of detail on the face really gives the facial expression much more alive. Thank you once again :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

That Joker is killer! :rock

Thank you MarfMaster

Outstanding Joker custom Tony :)

Thank you Rachelle, still waiting to see your custom bring post up online.

Man Tony, that's killer! One, that Batman head is perfect, I love it. Two, Joker.. man, where do I start? That's insane, just a great, great piece of work. I love the combination of the hands, outfit, and crazy hair insane Joker head.

Nice Cable/Colossus suit as well, I was just thinking about something similar myself recently. I'd like to tackle Mister Sinister at some point and was thinking.. how do I pull off that organic Colossus style skin that his suit has. Very cool.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how Wolverine turns out as well.. I need to go get on that list.. :)

We need to talk, let's go over detail thru email. You are always up for grabs, it pushes us to come up with new things!:wink1:

It's coming soon, I received the suits, they are stunning quality! Just waiting on a few bits and I will post up some progress pics :)

Back