Tonner Aquaman & Storm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, to the uninitiated or newbies on this forum, all this sarcasm may be misconstrued as honest praise for this Tonner Aquaman figure...

It is a great figure if you are a Tonner Collector. I don't care for them, but I can see the workmanship that goes into them, and never understood the bashing they receive.

Did any one ever get this awesome figure?
d_1847.jpg

I want to see some fashion pictures. Maybe you could put him in some swimming trunks and pose him for the camera?

Its a glorious piece... nothing like the raw power and masculinity of Aquaman mounted on his mighty steed! Majestic is the word I would use!!!

I sincerely apologize to anyone who is offended by my post. I also have a diverse group of friends and have probably gotten too comfortable joking with them (as they do with me). I have never made a gay joke on the boards before and that will be the first and last.
It's no fun making folks feel bad, or frustrated, or related in any way to Tonner Aquaman.
Sorry!

Well, I assumed the the seahorse was plastic, but the one I saw at SDCC looked like it was carved from wood.

But I'm not going to bring up wood in this thread...

(Sorry Jase :eek:)

Man that Joker is even more hideous than any of his comic renditions! I would seriously crap myself if I came face-to-face with that?!?

I have that Joker and he is indeed very creepy. The sculpt is also a very good interpretation of how the Joker was drawn back in the 30s.
joker.jpg

When did Phyllis Diller play the Joker?! :horror :horror :horror

Star Wars Christmas Special. No wait....that was when they introduced Intergalactic sensation Bea Arthur.....

It must have been Scooby Doo meets Batman and Robin....

Back