Tomb Raider 2013 1:6 Scale Figure??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

small_studios

Super Freak
Reaction score
Any possibility of seeing a Tomb Raider 1:6 scale figure? This figure could have alot of potential.
2njgjrr.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Tomb Raider 2013 Game Figure??

Oh... if made a into a PF would sure looks nice next to Nathan Drake... :)

The game seems to be a pretty big hit. I don't see why a figure wouldn't be just as big. Plus all the gear she could come with and a vairant "dirty" exclusive sculpt and clothing set would be nice.

I would rather see a 1:6 version with sculpting done by Trevor. PF's are to hard to repaint not to mention take up to much room.

I would rather see a 1:6 version with sculpting done by Trevor. PF's are to hard to repaint not to mention take up to much room.

1/6 would be great to go with the Nathan Drake 1/6 figure they are planning.

1/6 would be great to go with the Nathan Drake 1/6 figure they are planning.

I wasn't even aware they were doing Drake in 1:6. If that is the case they would look nice together.

If Hot Toys did it It would be the figure that prolly get me back into collecting +1 here

I would love to see HT tackle Lara Croft

Well that's interesting because I for one was REALLY impressed with the figure that came with my collectors edition. Specially considering that it was mass produced so...:dunno

The figure could have been better. I will say it had a decent ammount of articulation.

Back