Tomandshell's Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw, man triple post...

Okay Tom, your collection is REALLY awesome!!!!

I paid eBay prices for Padme, Obi-Wan, the ARC Trooper and Asajj. I got into this line much too late and paid the price for most of these as a result--but I really do love these pieces and I don't regret it. The only complete sets I own in my collection are the GG Clone Wars maquettes, GG Harry Potter busts, and Star Wars PFs--and I haven't paid more than retail for any of the pieces in the latter two lines. The CW maquettes are the only collectible line I missed out on but loved enough to buy into relatively late in the game at high secondary market prices. Getting Mace last week was a very nice way to end the set.

I paid eBay prices for Padme, Obi-Wan, the ARC Trooper and Asajj. I got into this line much too late and paid the price for most of these as a result--but I really do love these pieces and I don't regret it. The only complete sets I own in my collection are the GG Clone Wars maquettes, GG Harry Potter busts, and Star Wars PFs--and I haven't paid more than retail for any of the pieces in the latter two lines. The CW maquettes are the only collectible line I missed out on but loved enough to buy into relatively late in the game at high secondary market prices. Getting Mace last week was a very nice way to end the set.

I fought Tom on ebay for a few pieces and like an idiot I ended up selling all my maquettes and like an idiot I'm going to buy them all back again because I think the line is awesome. I wish I didn't sell mine gosh. SW PF's and GG Maquettes only for me here on out. Nice collectiom Tom.

Really nice collection! Looking at the Detolfs, it looks like you can only place two /three maquettes per shelf. I'll probably snag the Ithorian Jedi to compliment my Mace on one shelf.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

You may want to double or triple your projection there.

I missed my chance to get almost all of them today, but yes I think I can get them all for 2 grand, well at least the ones Im missing. I may be getting a blue AOTC clone though so its isnt all bad.

Still undecided on the Yoda/Kybuck though.
I would recommend picking it up it is awesome and will look great next to Mace. I will have the female Jedi soon to go along with the little Yoda and Roron. I will probably wait until next year before I go after all of these.

$750 for just Padme alone!!!

I really want a Padme, one day I will just bit the bullet and get her maybe since I have paid almost 3000 in income taxes this summer during my internship I will get most of that back come tax time and I will buy one then.

Also what are good prices on GG and Anakin. They are the only other cheap ones that I have not got yet.

vcdshelfswws2.jpg

Back