To where is SS shifting to??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep that's right Josh, just a couple of miles down the road - into Thousand Oaks, CA. The warehouse space is MUCH larger, as is the office space. We're quite excited to get moved in and show off our new digs after the dust settles!

I have seen some comments from people worried about how it will effect shipments this week, etc. The only thing that will be noticeable from the outside is that the phones will be down Thursday and Friday (3/23 and 3/24) if you try to call in. Other than that, the transition should be seamless *crosses fingers* :D

:duff

jimmyjamesf said:
So this wont effect the Newsletter annoucement of the 1/4 scale super typing Dusty Figure?

Great I can get this autoed at SDCC this year!!

Will there be pictures of the new digs??!! How exciting for you guys to be moving to a bigger building!! I hope everything goes smoothly and best wishes in the new place!

Dusty, please either post here or PM the actual moving day and time. I'm sure security will be lax and I may be able to sneak in there and hijack the Sideshow caravan and get some super rare items. My covert strike team is trained and ready. Mwuahahah. :balrog

Fritz said:
Dusty, please either post here or PM the actual moving day and time. I'm sure security will be lax and I may be able to sneak in there and hijack the Sideshow caravan and get some super rare items. My covert strike team is trained and ready. Mwuahahah. :balrog

Did you learn covert from the Bush Administration? :p

Fritz said:

Ummmmmmmm......

no.

But that was a good try :duff

Those guys picking up the skip (dumpmaster) are really Sideshow Freaks. Don't believe anything they may say.

SideshowDusty said:
Yep that's right Josh, just a couple of miles down the road - into Thousand Oaks, CA.

Thousand Oaks you say... Is there any chance that locals can pick up our items at the warehouse and save the shipping anxieties and expense?

Dusty- Will this mean(because of the new warehouse) that there will be some more shipping opetions for overseas buyers? Shipping is just hell and there's only one expensive option.
Thanks!

Moving from Westlake Village to Thousand Oaks.....OH NO. Westlake is SO unbelivably beatiful and nice. Don't get me wrong, Thousand Oaks is nice too, but I would prefer Westlake. To each his own, I would take the smaller offices to stay in a nicer area.

It's from an industrial park in Westlake Village to another industrial park in Thousand Oaks. No difference in the area really.

Originally Posted by Fritz
Dusty, please either post here or PM the actual moving day and time. I'm sure security will be lax and I may be able to sneak in there and hijack the Sideshow caravan and get some super rare items. My covert strike team is trained and ready. Mwuahahah.

Damn straight! You bet your a$$ we were ready!

nerds.jpg

What the heck is the matter with you!?!?! :thwak That was supposed to be a super secret stealth photo. :nono Interpol could be reading this right now :cuss

Back