To many collectible lines which are your favorite

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xforce

Super Freak
Reaction score
So been a collector for years and just got back for NYCC and got the collecting bug here is my issue

Bought the Star Trek Aoshima Enterprise D and know wanting to collect any other star ships Aoshima may make.

Picked up Master replica Assault Phaser and QMX hero prop phaser and looking for a TOS and TNG phaser as well as a tri corder or communicator. Though these are expensive so I am kind of on hold here

Picked up DX09 batman and reeves superman (worlds finest) and PO bale batman and batpod. Looking to get a TDKR hot toys display with Joker and catwomen (not on PO yet due to spending spree as of late)

LOVED the avengers and would love a hot toys captain america, thor and Hulk

Picked up play imaginative super alloy special edition Jim Lee Batman at the con and know want the iron man from them also

Just ordered star wars Kotobukiya 1/10 art fx clone troopers, vader and boba fett. Looking to start a star wars collection. With the above ordered I am off to a good start. Want to PO the new royal guard two pack also.

Saw the new 52 artfx koto statues (superman, flash, green lantern) trying to get them on PO once I find the best price

As you can see I am scattered in my collecting wondering if I am the only one with these issues?

No its common, but I suggest sticking to ether a line or to a format. You can collect however you like but the way I do it is to stick to a format, mines 1:6. Its fine to collect from multible francises but things start to look werid in a collection when you have busts, statues, props, and figures from all differant scales and multible francises all mixed together. Not to meantion things can get very expensive when you collect everything. I look at seanlong from youtube and his collection has to much going on and looks messy.

Sometimes the movies I want represented in my collection aren't serviced by 1/6 dollies, so I get other stuff.

There's so many different ones available that it's getting harder and harder to decide. All of these collectibles are getting really good too, as well as more expensive.

No its common, but I suggest sticking to ether a line or to a format. You can collect however you like but the way I do it is to stick to a format, mines 1:6. Its fine to collect from multible francises but things start to look werid in a collection when you have busts, statues, props, and figures from all differant scales and multible francises all mixed together. Not to meantion things can get very expensive when you collect everything. I look at seanlong from youtube and his collection has to much going on and looks messy.

Yeah makes sense, but loved the 1/6 hot toys but the koto 1/10 star wars so I am in a bind and know own both. Hoping to have 1/10 on one bookshelf and 1/6 on another

There's so many different ones available that it's getting harder and harder to decide. All of these collectibles are getting really good too, as well as more expensive.

Yes it is money is finite, room is finite but the wants are expanding.

Good thing I put on hold the revolutech iron man line I wanted to start that would be a third size...lol

I am all over of the place too.

On my PO list as of right now...

The Tumbler,
89' Batmobile,
Batman DX,
Luke DX,
T-800 DX,
Thor,
Angelica,
Tusken Raider,
Black Widow,
Bat-pod
Hawkeye,
Iron Monger.
Catwoman,
Spiderman,
Loki,
Captain America,
Hulk,
Iron Man Mk VII,
Predator 2,
Joker 2.0,
Bane,

AND...
Batman 1/4
T-2 Exo 1/4!!!

TMNT Classics
MOTUC
Hot Toys Resident Evil Figures
Hot Toys Batman (Nolan and Burton)
Hot Toys Iron Man
Mattel Ghostbusters
Hot Toys Terminator
Hot Toys Marvel (Select Ones)
Hot Toys Iconic Characters (Bespin Luke, Jack Sparrow, Indy, Bruce Lee)

I am all over of the place too.

On my PO list as of right now...

The Tumbler,
89' Batmobile,
Batman DX,
Luke DX,
T-800 DX,
Thor,
Angelica,
Tusken Raider,
Black Widow,
Bat-pod
Hawkeye,
Iron Monger.
Catwoman,
Spiderman,
Loki,
Captain America,
Hulk,
Iron Man Mk VII,
Predator 2,
Joker 2.0,
Bane,

AND...
Batman 1/4
T-2 Exo 1/4!!!

:clap WOW thats a lot of money but will be one sweet collection. :clap

TMNT Classics
MOTUC
Hot Toys Resident Evil Figures
Hot Toys Batman (Nolan and Burton)
Hot Toys Iron Man
Mattel Ghostbusters
Hot Toys Terminator
Hot Toys Marvel (Select Ones)
Hot Toys Iconic Characters (Bespin Luke, Jack Sparrow, Indy, Bruce Lee)

Thats not too bad everything is at least hot toys besides the one Mattel focused at least on one company and size if not one line

Try to focus on what you really like and want to collect for a long time. This will save you space, budget and time.

(select) Star wars PF's
(select) Marvel PF's & Comiquettes
(select) 3A AK
(select) 3A WWR and WWRp
Hot toys X-Men First Class :impatient:
Hot toys Sucker Punch
Hot toys Spider-Man
Hot toys Metal Gear Solid
Koto Bishoujo Mass Effect

MOTU Classics
Sideshow GI Joe (everything)
Vintage Star Wars (especially MOC)

Thinking of dabbling in some Hot Toys Batman pieces...

Back