TMNT - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yoshi

Super Freak
Reaction score
I would LOVE to see Hot Toys have a go at some movie accurate TMNT. Turtles, as well as the villains in the movies. I for one would definitely purchase them. There'd be enough characters to work on =]

Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles-movie-Aliens.jpg

Frank%20Welker.jpg

I know they weren't in the movies but maybe also Bepop & Rocksteady?
Bebop-3D-character-sheet-2-1000x742.jpg

Plus all the other villains such as Shredder and his men etc.

=]

Seems like people aren't interested Dx lol I found this, would look awesome as a Hot Toys figure.
tumblr_mjouy20oM81r0o16yo1_500.jpg

Yeah I would be blown away if they made them and they turned out like this
tumblr_mjouy20oM81r0o16yo1_500.jpg

I mean, there's gonna be the odd person who buys their favourite turtle but everyone is is just gonna have that urge to buy the whole team, ya know? 4 Turtles man

Yoshi, I've been saying this for years. HT could use vinyl, their PERS system...everything! I posted this suggestion on their FB a year ago - got 45 likes or something. Plus, with BTTF and Batman on the table...we're just missing Ghostbusters and Turtles really. A huge market too - not just hot toys fans, but any figure fan and die hard turtle fans would go ape. They'd sell ALOT of foot soliders!

Agreed, There's a ton of characters for them to work on. That's if they had the license for all 3 Turtle movies. Different enemies in each movie like the pics above...I'd instantly buy them.

Look guys its a Kaustic muscle body with custom shell back, front then custom hands, feets and pads and not forgetting head. It could be a custom for any talented guy on here to knock out.

I'd get behind 1:1 busts for sure. Leave the figures to Hot Toys. I wonder if they will ever do them?

Back