TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you refer to this auction? Would be allowed to post some reference links?

https://m.ebay.com/itm/SDCC-2016-NE...Foot-Clan-Arcade-Set-/182236976362?nav=SEARCH

Seriously I would think these are the real deal. How can you be sure? Its a mess. I am still planning on obtaining both sets, but I really dont want to go through all this bootleg desaster again. TMNTClassics was already a hughe mess. It was a pain to get an original set.:slap

I wasn't referring to that one specifically, but yes to me those would be bootlegs. No box and from Hong Kong are the red flags for me. It's the same with other action figures, not just Neca.

And to be honest if you're not worries about bootleg then buy them for a cheaper price and see if you like them. If you do then it's a win situation for you.

I had fellow freak help me out BIG TIME by picking some up for me :rock

Very thankful

That's awesome! I remember you posting something like: "Anyone wanna pick these up for me and help a fellow shell head out?"

Sent from the Bat Cave

That is Awesome, Shawpaw! Congratulations!
I requested the same thing, but didn't get a response...[emoji53]

Sent from the Bat Cave

So I ended up scanning the interior packaging and resizing it to put it in my case where my turtles are. I love it!

IMG_0051.jpg
IMG_0044.jpg
IMG_0049.jpg
IMG_0048.jpg

OK. how much do you charge for those? I so need one for my case :rock

Haha thanks guys! Yeah I had some time today at work it's a little slow. I'm an industrial designer and work at a retail marketing company so I have all those fun things like large format printers, cutting tables etc.

I guess I could start making them, hmmmm lol

This is what NECA should of done! Forget that pixel junk on the figures.Cartoon repaints!

28380609813_7911485da2_z.jpg

So I ended up taking the display a little further and put a motion sensor LED Light Strip in the case. I did this because I think it looks great but also am using it to test making a display case for NECA style action figures. First style case will have the profile of an Arcade Cabinet with all the correct graphics on the unit with the motion sensing LED Strip inside to really make it pop! Below I posted the video of the light test:

Back